Solved

Can't Pay My Bill

• 9 February 2020
  • 5 replies

I have tried paying my bill several times over the course of a month, the app isnt working, the website isnt working and i can't get through the phone line to pay it that way either? Everytime i have tried it comes up saying "Payment Failed" even though i definitely have money in my account.  A debt collection agency has now taken charge of this, but it isnt my fault? How can i get this sorted and also not pay for the month I've not had my services due to ID Mobiles apparent server issues? 

icon

Best answer by Ryan 10 February 2020, 12:34

View original

5 replies

Userlevel 6
Badge +10

Hi @Ashley96,

We’re sorry to hear about what has happened here! We have an automated payment system over the phone, so if our advisors are ever busy, payment can still be made that way too by calling 7777 from the iD mobile phone or on 0333 003 7777 from another phone and following the spoken menu.

If the payment cards billing address doesn’t match the address on your iD Mobile phone account then this may sometimes cause authorisation issues between our system and the bank. Additionally, if payment has been missed, the balance is not passed over to a debt collection agency for some time as we do give our customers a chance to pay before taking that sort of action, so a lot of time must have passed since missing your payment due date.

If you can’t make payment using the automated process as above, and if your payment card details do match then please contact us at and we’ll advise further after viewing your account.

Ryan

Me and my son have been trying to pay are bill on the customer care line and on the app and it won't let us pay i dont want to be getting cut off can anyone help

Userlevel 4
Badge +10

Hi there @Blondiemandyb 

When makng a payment on the automated line, please call (if possible) from the iD Mobile number you’re looking to pay from.  If you’re calling from one iD Mobile number, but trying to pay for another, that can cause issues.

Or if that’s not possible, then try calling from a landline.

You can call our iD Mobile Automated Service Line on 0333 003 7777

You'll be asked for your mobile number

Select Option 2 for Payments & Billing
Select Option 2 again for Making a payment

If you have the accounts in question registered, then you should be able to log in and make a payment for said account using our website or the iD Mobile App.

Hi my payment is due on the 23rd however i just started my new job and will get paid on the 27th. Tried to arranged a direct payment every 4 weeks to make sure ill pay my phonebill on time but it wont let me cause i just change it last 6 months. I need my phoneline working and cant afford till my payday. Anyone can help me not to disconnect my line as i need it fir work and now igot a new job i will definitely pay on time. Thankyou.

Userlevel 6
Badge +8

Hi @Jesciele,

Congrats on the new job!

We’ll send you a Private Message now so that we can look at putting a temporary extension on payment for you.

Will

Why iD Mobile?