Question

Complaint, ID Mobile don't care

• 28 February 2021
  • 1 reply

Userlevel 1

Hi,

I have set up new direct debit for my mobile, since the old one was on old account. I got confirmation from my bank, that Direct Debit is set up succesfully, and I have reference number for that DD. That means, that ID Mobile contacted my bank about DD, because bank needs to authorise Direct Debit to be taken out of account. I have reference number, which means that my bank authorised ID Mobile to take payments.  On the day that my DD supposed to go out from new account, it was rejected, and my account was suspended. I contacted ID Mobile, and they tried to follow process, which was showing “error displaying” on my DD status. So I followed to pay the payment via card. After that, on the App I had no longer any Direct Debit set up. But I still have it set up on my new bank account, and I have reference number for that. They tried to force me to set it up again, I refused telling them that I have reference number and it is authorised by bank, I’m not doing it again, obviously ID Mobile have some issues. Then after I complained, I got answer: “You canceled Direct debit and paid by card. Everything good from our part”. Is this a joke ? I provided them with my bank reference number, which they didn’t propably even took a look at. This will impact my credit score, since DD was rejected, and they just washing their hands from it ? ID MOBILE IS A JOKE srsly. And in complaint letter, they provided ZERO ways to contact them. Not a single number  or an email. What a joke of a company ID MOBILE is. If this is not sorted out, and they still will be acting like nothing happened, I will go to ombudsman. This company do not care about their customers. They don’t even have a valid customer service landline.

This topic has been closed for comments

1 reply

Userlevel 6
Badge +10

Hi @starekss,

We are sorry to hear about this issue. When you received a letter regarding your complaint, was this a deadlock letter? If so, we wouldn’t provide further ways for you to contact us as we have reached the end of what we can offer in resolution to your complaint. We would then recommend contacting the ombudsman as per the letter.

Please let us know if the letter you received is not a deadlock letter and we can then look into this further.

Ryan

Why iD Mobile?