Question

COMPLAINT UNRESOLVED

• 8 April 2021
  • 7 replies

Good Evening Admin, I have rung and chatted and am unable to resolve my cancellation in 2020 which is causing me grief in terms of my credit rating which has plummeted 100 points and this is for an amount of £20.00 which I have offered to pay if you can kindly contact me on REMOVED

This topic has been closed for comments

7 replies

Userlevel 6
Badge +10

Hi @dale.dalec92@gmail.com,

I am sorry to hear about that. We will send you a PM to help further as we will not be able to arrange a call for you. Please check your Private Messages, thank you.

Ryan

I have paid £16.90 and another one for £3.90 this month for a plan that’s supposed to be £8.00 a month I have change that Plan to £10.00 a month and have just recieved another bill for £10.00? That means This month I have Paid £28.90 this can’t be right I have been billed 3 times in 1 month? Can someone please contact me OR ELSE I’m going ELSEWHERE?

Userlevel 6
Badge +4

Hi @Eddie-F 

We will send you a Private message now regarding this. 

-Mohsin

What takes so long? I am going out of my mind with ID mobile, I think after this month is out I will go elsewhere!

Userlevel 6
Badge +4

Hi @Eddie-F 

We are sorry however we are not a Live Chat service. We hope to have to resolve this in Private Message for you.

-Mohsin

Nothing has been resolved my bills keep going up this month I have made one phone call ans have been charged £1.03 for it I only use the phone for text messages. I have just started a new contract and was told it would be £10 a month unlimited and now you’re asking me for £11.00 unbelievable?

Userlevel 7
Badge +10

Hello @Eddie-F,

We already have an ongoing private message conversation with you.

Spamming here will not resolve this as we need to speak to you directly and access your account to support.

Mohammed

Why iD Mobile?