contact real

I please need to speak to a human about an overpayment but the Live Chat not working.

This topic has been closed for comments

5 replies

Userlevel 5
Badge +6

Hi @Tasha Chi, the Live Chat is working fine for me on my work and personal devices. Please read this article if you’re struggling.

Alternatively, you can contact the Facebook or Twitter teams.

Thank you,

Rory

Hello, glad it's working for you "Rory" but it is not for me. I have just gone to try and speak with a person on FB messenger and there it just says they don't help individuals and to go onto the forums which I just don't have time to do and scrawl through trying to find help, it is SO frustrating these days not to be able to speak to a customer advisor and I think I shall leave ID mobile to go to a provider where you can still talk to someone on the phone if there is an issue...

This is what comes up on my phone when I try to "Live Chat"

Userlevel 5
Badge +6

Hi @Tasha Chi, please disregard that automatic message from the Facebook Messenger bot. The team are working and will respond to any message you send. I’ll flag this to the team so they can have that message removed as it’s a hangover from earlier in the pandemic.

If you prefer to use the Live Chat, first log out of the Community and try again.

Thank you,

Rory

Thank you, I shall head that way and try again, thanks.

Why iD Mobile?