Solved

Contract was cancelled but still being charged

• 6 December 2020
  • 4 replies

I cancelled my contract with carphone warehouse within 24 hours per still received phone and sim which were not opened and returned asap and now I am receiving a bill for 10 days ? I cannot pay as I cancelled the DD. I cannot get hold of anyone and have tried the LIVE chat without useless irrelevant replies. Is there a phone number or email address to contact ID since carphone warehouse are also washing their hand of it! PLEASE HELP

icon

Best answer by Mohammed 18 December 2020, 14:31

View original

This topic has been closed for comments

4 replies

Userlevel 6
Badge +10

Hi @ESTELLEJANE,

We are sorry to hear about the issues you have had there. As you purchased this from Carphone Warehouse, they should have sorted this for you on their side. Did they confirm that your return has been completed and have you had any further help since making your post?

If you still need help, please let us know and we’ll see what we can do here.

Ryan

I still need help! Please email me or call me since Carohone warehouse have told me they can’t do anything on your side since they shev issued my refund on their side. They agree it should be refunded but say  I have to take it up with you! I am going aroudn in circles. ! You have sent me a chasing email with a phone number which says your service centre is closed and contact you on this. I am wasting so much time here please call me on  thanks . I cns send number on private message 

Userlevel 7
Badge +10

Hello @ESTELLEJANE,

When a return is processed, you’re still billed for the time the service was active.

The service is connected upon dispatch/purchase/collection depending on how you ordered and which option you selected.

This line rental is correct and you are liable for this.

You’d only receive a refund via Carphone Warehouse for any upfront cost paid.

Mohammed

Why iD Mobile?