Solved

covid financial problems

Hi - are there any reps here I could talk to about financial problems please?

Thanks

icon

Best answer by Michelle 3 February 2021, 12:02

View original

18 replies

Userlevel 3
Badge +5

Hi @chipmunk 

Sorry to hear this.

One of my colleagues will contact you shortly. 

Aklima

I am having severe financial difficulties as a result of the outbreak. 
I have tried contacting you but have been unsuccessful   
I have cancelled the direct debit as I simply have no money now to pay this bill. 
please can someone contact me as I’m getting messages threatening additional costs if I don’t pay. 
Thank you in anticipation. 

Userlevel 3
Badge +5

@Judy2020 

I have sent you a private message. 

Hi - could a staff member please message me again?

Thanks.

Userlevel 6
Badge +8

Sure thing @chipmunk,

What would you like to discuss?

Will

The same as above unfortunately, still struggling with financial problems due to covid.

Userlevel 6
Badge +10

Hi @chipmunk,

We are sorry to hear about that, we will arrange for a PM to be sent now.

Ryan

No customer service available via phone, tried live chat but they cant help meat all so hoping this time I'll get help please Hi my payment is due on the 23rd however i just started my new job and will get paid on the 27th. Tried to arranged a direct payment every 4 weeks to make sure ill pay my phonebill on time but it wont let me cause i just change it last 6 months. I need my phoneline working and cant afford till my payday. Anyone can help me not to disconnect my line as i need it for work and now igot a new job i will definitely pay on time. Thankyou.

Userlevel 6
Badge +8

Hi @Jesciele,

I see we have now sent you a Private Message to assist you with this.

Will

I'm having trouble paying I can't pay until 29th January because of covid and furlough but you have now cut me off and I need the phone for work. 

I'm having trouble paying I can't pay until 29th January because of covid and furlough but you have now cut me off and I need the phone for work. 

I am having the same issue

Userlevel 7
Badge +10

Hello @Iammurf, I’ve replied to you elsewhere and a PM was sent.

@RyanGibbo,

I’ve sent you a PM now.

Mohammed

Hi, I am struggling financially due to covid redundancy. Can you please advise if you can offer a payment holiday? Thanks  

Userlevel 5
Badge +8

HI @victorsetlhare 

We’ll send you a private message on here so that we can verify your details and take a look at your account to see if we can help. 

To view the message sent.  Simply click on your profile icon in the top right, then go to your private messages. 

Thanks. 

Michelle 

Could i get a staff member to contact me urgently please. I can’t make outcalls every number I dial goes to your customer service line. I do not have any outstanding bills.

Userlevel 6
Badge +4

Hi @victorsetlhare 

We are sorry to hear this, have you tried restarting your phone? If you are still having issues, please contact our Live Chat | iD Mobile Network team who will be able to look into this for you. I have tested the Live Chat app and can confirm after seeing the chat BOT I was able to get through to an advisor. Once you entered your name, mobile number, and reason for the chat, you will be transferred to the iD chatbot, at this point just type in the word ‘Agent’ or ‘Human’ and you will get put through to an advisor who can assist you. 

-Mohsin

Thanks, Mohsin, I’ll try that again, restarting my phone several times didn’t work.

Thanks for the ‘Human’ tip, I can never get through to anyone on that Live Chat. 

Why does ID make it so difficult to access help and support? I don’t get it. 

Rgds

Vic

Userlevel 6
Badge +10

Hi @victorsetlhare,

Please let us know how you get on with using the Live Chat option. 
We have multiple contact channels available to offer support.

Ryan

Why iD Mobile?