Question

Customer service communication

• 18 April 2020
  • 5 replies

I requested the policy to be cancelled on 19/3/20 and i cancelled the direct debit.i just got an email from you saying the direct debit has been cancelled and to contact you.ive never found it so hard with any other company to have someone do as as customer has asked.its been impossible to get hold of anyone the past four months ive tried to cancel as i dont have the phone or sim anymore and only by an agent on twitter do i know the phone number.cancel the contract as i requested last month as i wont be paying any charges or further direct debits as i requested this last month!

5 replies

Userlevel 4
Badge +2

Hi @Eshukie94 

Welcome to the iD Community.

I’ve sent you a direct message with further information.

Pearl

I don't have my handset or number I want to contact someone and discuss options on closing my account.

I don't remember my login details.

Userlevel 6
Badge +10

Hi @Dawnnagle,

No problem, if you can contact our Live Chat Team here they will try to assist you with your cancellation.

You can also find further cancellation methods here.

Ryan

Hi need help with my SIM card 

I’ve been having problems with my doro 6520 phone so I have bought a new doro 6040 phone it’s a unlocked phone but it won’t work with my I d mobile SIM card 

Can someone help me please 

Regards Tom 

Userlevel 8
Badge +9

Okay @Tom Murtha, while the Doro 6520 was an approved handset for use on the iD Mobile network, the Doro 6040 is not.

Can you try your SIM in another phone at all?

The approved handsets are listed at https://www.idmobile.co.uk/help-and-advice/approved-handsets.

Good luck.

Why iD Mobile?