Solved

Data Rollover no longer working, help?

• 29 March 2018
  • 5 replies

Userlevel 1
I have been with iD for a good 12 months or so now, however for the past 5/6 months you have stopped rolling over my data and I can't understand why? I haven't changed my plan.. can anyone help me with this?
icon

Best answer by Mohammed 30 May 2018, 13:44

View original

5 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +10
Hello WisteriaLane,

Welcome to the iD Community, I'm glad to see you've been posting already!

I've moved your post to a new thread in the "Bills, allowances, charges & capping" section of the community.

Have you registered for an account on MyiD on: https://my.idmobile.co.uk/ or are you currently using the iD App?

What's showing for your allowances on your bills?

There should be a breakdown of your data usage on each of your monthly bills.

Mohammed
Userlevel 1
Hi Mohammed,

Yes I am using the iD app which shows my allowances for each month.

Every month I have data leftover from my allowance, however, it doesn't get 'rolled over' to the next month as advertised. I cannot understand why this is
Userlevel 2
Badge +6
Hi WisteriaLane, do you know what type of plan are you on? This should show on your app.

A plan change may help if you've been with us for over 12 months.

Philip
Userlevel 1
Topic not "Solved" guys I'm afraid, although you may have marked it as such.

I have a sim only plan with iD and don't see why I should need to change that current plan to make up for the fact that iD has just decided to stop rolling over my unused data. No one seems to be able to explain why iD started off rolling over unused data then at some point, just stopped doing so. I'm as baffled as everyone else.
Userlevel 7
Badge +10
Hello @WisteriaLane,

We had only marked this as resolved as we received no contact from you for over a month relating to the issue.

We can certainly look into this further, it's odd that the Data-rollover has stopped working.

This would only happen if you've changed to an unsupported plan.

I am marking this as resolved as I will PM you on what we can do next to look into this.

Please check your PMs.

Mohammed

Why iD Mobile?