Question

direct debit not instated

• 17 March 2021
  • 5 replies

New to ID ...filled in dd mandate....had letter from ID to say it was all set up and good to go...not appeared on my banking app....registered on app and re-entered bank details in dd section and still nothing showing..... any chance of actually getting a direct debit registered????

This topic has been closed for comments

5 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +10

Hello @Andyisagodhonest,

When you log into your iD app/account, what does it say for the Billing section.

Is it showing nothing for an active Direct Debit or it’s showing on is inactive?

What date is your payment for the latest bill due?

Mohammed

Bill is due on the 20th of the month....this is the 2nd month of my contract

When I click on direct debit it shows my bank details and name...doesn't say which date of the month....just says NaNth of the month.

Userlevel 6
Badge +4

Hi @Andyisagodhonest 

If it shows the information on the direct debit section on the app, this will mean the direct debit has been set up. Keep an eye out on your iD app, if for any reason your payment is not taken on the direct debit you had set up, please let us know here or contact our Live Chat | iD Mobile Network team so they can look into this.

-Mohsin

I've checked my active direct debits on my banking app and it doesn't list ID as one of my dd's so I'm not optimistic tbh

Userlevel 6
Badge +4

Hi @Andyisagodhonest 

The direct debit sometimes may show on your banking app after the first payment is taken. As advised, if for any reason your payment is not taken on the direct debit date please let us know so we can advise further.

-Mohsin

Why iD Mobile?