Solved

Direct Debit Query

• 25 January 2021
  • 5 replies

I have a monthly sim only contract and pay  by direct debit. I recieved an email yesterday telling me

to reinstate my direct debit or make manual payment within 14 days.I have not cancelled/altered d.d.

so why does it need reinstated.It is a rolling one month contract so it has not ended

Hoping someone can clarify for me. Thanks

icon

Best answer by Ryan 27 January 2021, 16:52

View original

This topic has been closed for comments

5 replies

Userlevel 6
Badge +10

Hi @PamelaB,

I am sorry to see that. If your Direct Debit has not been cancelled from your side and you have double-checked that it is active then I believe the email was sent to you in error. Let us know how it goes and we’ll help further if required.

Ryan

I mistakenly deleted my direct debit as it was showing the old amount and I was coming up to the payment date as I changed my plan. I pay monthly by contract. How do I reinstate my direct debit with the new amount?

Userlevel 6
Badge +8

Hi @Georgie1954,

If you just reinstate as you normally would, the amount will adjust automatically.

Let us know if you need any further assistance with this.

Will

Hi, l want to change my direct debit payment to a different bank account, l don’t seem to get any answers from the app as l have 2accounts and I can only see one account as they are in different banks

Userlevel 5
Badge +8

Hi @Larenna53 

Do you have 2x iD Mobile accounts and are trying to change the details for both accounts? 

Thanks

Michelle 

iD Mobile 

Why iD Mobile?