Question

discount For NHS

Userlevel 1

Do NHS employees get a discount with your service

13 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +10

Hello @Ameliaphone16,

You can find all of our deals via our iD Mobile website.

However, we don’t offer an NHS discount on upgrades orders besides the NHS plan we offered for the unlimited.

Mohammed

Can I get an nhs discount on my upgrade ?

Userlevel 6
Badge +8

Hi @ermumford , I don’t believe that the outage and the discount are related. We did have an outage yesterday that has since been fixed. Are your services working again now?

Will

I signed up to this unlimited use for NHS workers earlier in the week - now find that I get continual alerts “No mobile data service. Temporarily turned off by your operator’ [except not temporary - has been going on for last 4hrs at least]. So instead of unlimited data for my upcoming weekend on-call in the hospital, I now have NO data. 

How can I reverse my sign up??? I suggest everyone else thinks carefully before signing up, 

Elizabeth

Userlevel 2

Hi,

Thank you so much for the unlimited calls, texts & data for NHS workers. I is very useful to me when I am out working in the community & is very much appreciated! 

thanks again,

take care & stay safe!

Al

Userlevel 7
Badge +10

Just an update that we are currently offering this: https://community.idmobile.co.uk/getting-started-20/unlimited-thanks-for-our-nhs-heroes-34465

Userlevel 7
Badge +10

Hello @Hollypye,

We don’t currently offer a NHS discount on our network at this moment in time, sorry about that!

Mohammed

Do nhs workers receive a discount? Just considering upgrading 

Userlevel 4
Badge +2

Hi @Trickylynx 

Welcome to the iD Community.

I’ve sent you a direct message with further information.

Pearl

Any public message or do we all have to ask to get a dm?

Userlevel 4
Badge +2

Hi @Jaw48 ,

I’ve sent you a direct message with further information.

Pearl

Userlevel 1

Well this should have been implemented weeks ago never mind thinking of it, we are poor paid and risk our lives every day

John 

Userlevel 3
Badge +5

Hi @Jaw48 

Welcome to the iD Community. 

We currently dont offer any discounts however it is something we are looking into. 

Regards 

Aklima

Why iD Mobile?