Solved

expired rollover

Userlevel 2

I have a 60Gb monthly data allowance and this month I’ve received a 51.2 Gb rollover. My latest bill indicates that 8.5Gb of my rollover has expired. How is the amount arrived at ? I changed plan from 40GB to 60Gb on April 30th

icon

Best answer by Rory 26 July 2022, 14:16

View original

This topic has been closed for comments

7 replies

Userlevel 8
Badge +9

The “Understanding your iD Mobile bill” community article might answer your question.

It’s got a section on what happens when you change or upgrade your plan.

If not, try using the Live Chat service to get an iD agent to look at your account for the period in question.

Anyway, good luck.

Userlevel 1

Having exactly the same issue. Tried chat last month and got nowhere. Been on chat for 90 mins today then window closed.

Useing 10 gb of current months data with 28gb of rollover data left

I also upgraded about the same time

Userlevel 5
Badge +6

Hey @Mickwillis, I’d recommend speaking to the FacebookTwitter or Live Chat teams who can take a look at your account.

Thank you,

Rory

Userlevel 2

Finally, I have the answer. THERE IS A 50GB ROLLOVER LIMIT on contracts with a data allowance of between 50GB & 100GB. 😥  I was informed last night via facebook messenger from iD Mobile.

The extra 1.2GB that I have is the rolled over protion of a free 2GB allowance given to me last year (It runs out in August)

I can’t find any reference to this limit on any of the support pages, nor in the documentation that I received when I upgraded to 60GB.

Userlevel 8
Badge +9

Maybe it’s hidden away in the terms & conditions, which were applicable at the time your iD plan started?

Or perhaps the iD facebook team have a URL for it?

Userlevel 1

Seems to be corrected this month

Userlevel 2

I now have 60Gb rolling over😁

Why iD Mobile?