Solved

Fraudulent Account.

• 18 January 2021
  • 4 replies

i have identified through a credit reference agency: 

A fraudulent mobile contract was created in my name:

Start date Feb 2016, default date was October 2016, Settled November 2020.

I have never had any contract or mobile phone with IDmobile. Please contact me to resolve this issues immediately. I am in the middle of a house move and my mortgage application has been declined.  

Mrs C Sutton 

icon

Best answer by Ryan 20 January 2021, 13:42

View original

This topic has been closed for comments

4 replies

Someone has used my personal details to fraudulently take out a mobile phone contract.

Contract: Start date Feb 2016, default date was October 2016, Settled November 2020.

This is negatively affecting my credit rating. How can I resolve this matter?  

Thanks

Cristiane 

Userlevel 6
Badge +10

Hi @suttonsam,

We are sorry to hear about this situation. We will send you a PM now to have this looked into further.

Ryan

Yesterday I received a letter from ID mobile saying thanks for setting up an direct debit which I haven’t I’ve never heard of this company before. I’ve been with 02 for forever I’ve contacted my bank and the fraud squad which they have advised me to contact yourselves with no avail there are no contact phone number and a stupid live chat that doesn’t seem to understand what you are saying.. getting rather frustrated now could somebody please contact me I WANT THIS MATTER SORTING ASAP!!!

Userlevel 6
Badge +4

Hi @Gerald21 
We are sorry to hear this. We will send you a Private Message now so we can look into this. To view the message sent.  Simply click on your profile icon in the top right, then go to your private messages.

-Mohsin

Why iD Mobile?