Solved

Help

• 16 February 2021
  • 16 replies

Hi i’m new to id mobile (2 weeks in to my contract) my direct debit was due on 14th Feb and i just checked my billing today says ‘Payment Received, thank you… Does that mean payment has been received or does it mean they have put in for the dd to come out of my bank?

Thank you for any replies.

icon

Best answer by Michelle 17 February 2021, 10:39

View original

This topic has been closed for comments

16 replies

Userlevel 5
Badge +8

Hi @Tally7024 

Your payment would have been received and taken via Direct Debit. 

You can find useful billing information via the link below:

https://www.idmobile.co.uk/help-and-support/billing/your-id-mobile-bill/useful-billing-information

Michelle 

iD Mobile 

Help can’t make calls paid bill but won’t let me call or text 

Userlevel 6
Badge +8

Hi @Lin,

How long has this been the case? Are inbound calls and text working?

How many bars of signal are showing?

Will

I have just left ID mobile and I have been told that I need my PAC code to leave. Every time I message the number I have seen on this website I have been told that something has gone wrong and for me to try later. Please help and send me my PAC code

Userlevel 7
Badge +10

Hello @Fraser205,

I will send you a PM so we can get you a PAC code to you directly.

Mohammed

Please can someone help me I’ve no service and can’t use the phone for calls etc

Please can someone mess me about my phone not working 

Userlevel 7
Badge +7

Hi @Bernadette Mcevoy,

Have you tried the SIM in a different handset?

Is the handset showing no service or are you getting signal bars?

Are all the bill payments up to date? 

Kash

I need help paying off/setting up a direct debit for an old phone contract 

I need help setting up a direct debit to pay a old phone contract from years ago and this page is far from straight forward 

Userlevel 5
Badge +6

Hey @Ross Herron, the quickest way to pay the bill is via our dedicated payment line on 0333 003 0001.

Thank you,

Rory

The call asks for my id mobile number which I have not had in 5/6 years so it is impossible to resolve this issue and pay my outstanding debt 

Hey @Ross Herron, the quickest way to pay the bill is via our dedicated payment line on 0333 003 0001.

Thank you,

Rory

The call asks for my id mobile number which I do not have as the contract was 5/6 years ago 

Userlevel 5
Badge +6

Hi @Ross Herron, we’ll shortly send you a Private Message to your Community account so we can discuss your issue further. To access your messages, click your profile picture in the top right hand corner and then click ‘Private Messages’.

Alternatively, if you are currently logged in, you can use the following link: https://community.idmobile.co.uk/inbox/overview

We’ll see you there.

Thank you,

Rory

I have the same issue, I have been with them several years. On December 20 2021 I have left the company online and generated my pack code. It was showing no outstanding amount. Today I was remortgaging my house and they found a credit default on file showing I owe £5.63  to ID. This was never been notified and never attempted to make me aware of outstanding balance. I have been trying for the past 1 year to make a good credit and never missed a credit in my history. Now the id company have pushed me 5 years back because of their terrible service. Unfortunately looking to others comments. Unfortunately this is a normal for ID network to give their customer a thank you gift with a negative feedback whoever left 

Userlevel 7
Badge +7

@Najib Hussaini,

We’ll shortly send you a Private Message to your Community account so we can discuss your issue further.

To access your messages, click your profile picture in the top right hand corner and then click ‘Private Messages’.

Alternatively, if you are currently logged in, you can use the following link: https://community.idmobile.co.uk/inbox/overview

We’ll see you there.

Kash

Why iD Mobile?