Solved

HELP. How do you contact iD mobile? Live chat does not work. Please can someone help me?

• 16 December 2020
  • 4 replies

Userlevel 1

My billing date was started on 27 Nov. My SIM was not activated until 15 Dec. I have been overcharged and you are near impossible to contact. Please can you help me?

icon

Best answer by Ryan 23 December 2020, 11:21

View original

This topic has been closed for comments

4 replies

Userlevel 6
Badge +10

Hi @sarahjwalker,

We’re sorry to hear that you couldn’t get in touch. Our Live Chat Team can sometimes be busy but we recommend trying again shortly after as they may have more availability then.

In regards to the bill, the billing period starts as soon as the SIM card has been dispatched and not from the day that you start to use so this is why you will have been billed for that period; this would happen with all networks when purchasing a pay monthly plan.

Ryan

Userlevel 1

Hello, please can you help me. My text messages do not send. I have tried everything recommended on the site. Live chat is a bot; not a real person. It cannot help me. My package includes unlimited texts. I cannot send a single one. This service is genuinely the worst I have ever experienced.

Userlevel 8
Badge +6

Hi @sarahjwalker,

Type the word “Agent” when chatting to the ID Mobile chatbot and you will be connected to a live agent. What phone do you have?

Userlevel 6
Badge +8

Hi @sarahjwalker,

What error message are you receiving when you try? 

Have you ported a number into us recently, and is it an iPhone you’re using?

Will

Why iD Mobile?