Solved

How do I clear my debt with iD Mobile?

• 8 July 2020
  • 9 replies

Hello dearĀ 

I would like to clear my debt with ID MOBILE.

My account has now been defaulted and this is impacting on my credit report.

can you assist?

Regards

icon

Best answer by Mohammed 13 July 2020, 13:47

View original

9 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +10

HelloĀ @amouss,

Ā 

You can contact the Debt Collection Agency who will be in touch with you (if the debt has been passed on) to make a payment, or alternatively, you can call 0333 003 7777 and after the message ends, enter the iD number and select Option 2 and Option 2 again to make a payment to clear any balance.

Ā 

The mark on your credit file would not be removed for settling a payment.

Ā 

Mohammed

Dear Mohammed

Ā 

It is extremely difficult to speak to anyone in your company at present as there are only robot chatboxes which frankly only exacerbate tension and frustration because theyā€™re not real people????Ā Ā 

I am very much aware that settling a payment for a piddling amount will only continue to cause me no end of stress for my twilight years despite having an immaculate credit history previously,Ā  and that I am now unable to get a mortgage despite my rather bulging bank account - this is just wrong on so many levels, companies like yours need to take more responsibility in engaging with their customers , rather than just having faceless debt collectors who may or may not send a letter but which affects a personā€™s right to be approved for a mortgage which is a home for their children on the strength of Ā£31. Itā€™s an absolute disgrace!

Can someone please respond so that I can settle my ex husbands debt of Ā£31 and get on with my own life and that of my children.

thank you

Ā 

Userlevel 6
Badge +8

Hi @terrir,

Ā 

If you want to make a payment manually, please call 0333 003 7777

Enter your Mobile number then select Option 2 followed by Option 2 again.

You can then make a payment for the desired amount via our automated payment line.

Ā 

You do not need to speak to anyone for this so do not need to wait on hold to connect to an agent.

Ā 

If you need anything else, please do let us know.

Ā 

Will

Hello Will thankyou. Unfortunately this went into my junk mail and have only just retrieved it. The number is an old number will it still be possible to pay this?

Userlevel 6
Badge +4

Yes @terrirĀ 

You can contact the Debt Collection Agency who will be in touch with you (if the debt has been passed on) to make a payment, or alternatively, you can call 0333 003 7777 and after the message ends, enter the iD number (which is linked to the account) and select Option 2 and Option 2 again to make a payment to clear any balance.

Just to advise, The mark on your credit file would not be removed for settling a payment.
Ā 

-Mohsin

Please help me locate my debt and clear it, I do not know my id number as I thought I cancelled the contract.

Ā 

Ā 

kind Regards

Userlevel 7
Badge +7

@ahmeds93,

Weā€™ll shortly send you a Private Message to your Community account so we can discuss your issue further.

To access your messages, click your profile picture in the top right hand corner and then click ā€˜Private Messagesā€™.

Alternatively, if you are currently logged in, you can use the following link: https://community.idmobile.co.uk/inbox/overview

Weā€™ll see you there.

Ā 

Kash

ā€‹ā€‹ā€‹

Kash please check the details I sent in private message,Ā 

Userlevel 7
Badge +7

@ahmeds93,

We have responded to your Private Message.

Ā 

Kash

Why iD Mobile?