Question

How do I get a proof of useage for my phone (for an insurance claim)?

• 8 September 2020
  • 5 replies

Is it possible to get emailed a copy of my “Proof of Useage” that I need to provide to my insurer in order to submit an insurance claim.

5 replies

Userlevel 4
Badge +10

Hi there @RuthS102 

We’ll send you a private message here now so that we can help with this further and get something emailed out to you.

Userlevel 1

I need to obtain proof of usage for my insurance as it’s still showing the number that came with the phone which I switched to my normal number. How can I do that please?

Thank you 

Userlevel 7
Badge +10

Hello @CatShir,

Do you mean the proof of usage document you’ve received shows the wrong number? Or the iD app/account is showing the wrong number?

What number is active on the iD SIM?

Mohammed

Userlevel 1

Hi there, I sorted this by emailing documents@idmobile.co.uk and asked them for proof of usage (for insurance policy to change my number over) and had to provide my full name, address, date of birth, phone number. They sent proof of usage by email to me the next day.
The phone number on my insurance was the one they sent with a new phone which I switched back to my existing number so needed to change it in their records in case of a claim. 
Hope this helps other people get sorted too.

Thanks

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

Hi @CatShir 

Glad to hear you could get that sorted, if you need any help you can message us here too!

Tom

Why iD Mobile?