Question

how to pay final bill

• 7 September 2021
  • 8 replies

No direct debit setup. I cannot view bills I  the app or on the website, when I click the link for more info on the bills it loops back to the log in screen. 7777 only takes me back to the main menu when I select option 2 and states my allowance and balance is 0.00. I cancelled my account during the cooling off period through carphonewarehouse and the sim was converted to a payg. I have a figure showing in the app of £5.53 in my billing through the website but I can't see more info as it goes back to the log in screen. I received an email with a final bill figure of over £14 even though I only had the £20 unlimited for less than 10 days which seems high, but I can't see the make up of the bill or pay it even if I could, please help

This topic has been closed for comments

8 replies

Userlevel 6
Badge +8

Hi @DAVEO178,

If you want to make a payment manually, please call 0333 003 7777

Enter your Mobile number then select Option 2 followed by Option 2 again.

You can then make a payment for the desired amount via our automated payment line.

You do not need to speak to anyone for this so do not need to wait on hold to connect to an agent.

Hope this helps, but if you need further assistance, please do let us know.

Will

No option available. I suspect its because I cancelled within the cooling off period and my sim was converted to payg. I can't pay through the app, the website, the tel number tells me my balance is 0.00 but there is still a balance owing from the pro rata usage of the pay monthly that I can't clear.

Userlevel 7
Badge +10

Hello @DAVEO178

Is the bill due?

Unusually if the bill is not yet due, it’ll say that the balance is £0.00.

If you view the bill, what date did it show the Direct Debit would be taken or the payment was due for?

Mohammed

Hi - my mail is being redirected and I just received a final demand notice to say I need to pay £12.50.

I want to pay it - but have no idea which telephone number it relates to, so I cant use the telephone payment service.

Now I have had an alert from experian saying it has impacted my credit score, which is very annoying as previously I have never missed a payment with anything.

Please contact me urgently to get this resolved.

Thanks

Patrick

Userlevel 8
Badge +9

Hello @Patrick11,

Do you have an active iD SIM?

If you do, you’ve probably been affected by yesterday’s major problem iD had with their IT systems.

Read more about it here; anyway if you pay by DD then you can ignore the email as it was sent in error.

If you want further reassurance try the iD Live Chat service or wait for someone from iD to respond in this forum.

The letter I just received was dated 21st August, so its unlikely to have been as a result of something that happened yesterday.  I just want to pay my bill and get my credit file restored.

My account is XXXXXXX

Please help!

Userlevel 8
Badge +9

Thanks @Patrick11,

You should really speak to iD via live chat from the link below:

https://www.idmobile.co.uk/live-chat

Click “Launch live chat” button and enter your information.

Once you're connected, type “talk to a person” to avoid the annoying 24/7 chat-bot, then select “Customer Service” option and you will be connected to an agent.

Userlevel 6
Badge +8

Hi @Patrick11 

We’ll shortly send you a Private Message to your Community account, so we can discuss your issue further.

To access your messages, click your profile picture in the top right hand corner and then click ‘Private Messages’.

Alternatively, if you are currently logged in, you can use the following link: https://community.idmobile.co.uk/inbox/overview

We’ll see you there.

Will

Why iD Mobile?