Solved

I have an expensive plan

• 16 December 2020
  • 14 replies

Userlevel 3

Id mobile is the most expensive provider ever.
I pay £39.01 for 5GB data.
You are a proper ripoff and I hope my complaint will change my plan or I will do my best to keep people to stay away, far far away from thieves like you. I will post your complaint on any social media so I can save other naive people like my self and check better next time they want to choose a phone. Shame on you. Thieves

icon

Best answer by Ryan 23 December 2020, 11:50

View original

This topic has been closed for comments

14 replies

Userlevel 3

I regret so much I choose ID to be my mobile provider. They are totally rubbish and I hate my decision.

STAY AWAY FROM ID MOBILE

Userlevel 6
Badge +10

Hi @Olto, that’s not good to hear, can you explain what we have done wrong? 

You will have signed up to this plan at the time of purchase and depending on the phone chosen, the price is adjusted. You can look at changing your plan through the app.

If you never chose a phone during the purchase, I would recommend setting a bill cap to ensure your bill remains under your control.

Ryan

Userlevel 3

The plan I’ve signed at the time and the phone I choose was and still is £10 cheaper a month with other providers and with 23GB data more than my plan with ID MOBILE.

I know is not always good to hear the truth but ID MOBILE is a proper ripoff provider. If you are not happy with what you are hearing than I will be more than happy to prove that ID MOBILE is much much more expensive than other providers for the service they are offering.

Also my agreement is just a signature on paper not on stone. If you can’t lower my monthly payment I’m pretty sure that you can give more data so you can be at least half way comparing to other providers. 
I hope I’m helping the others to stay away from ID MOBILE because you are a RIPOFF company.

Userlevel 7
Badge +10

That’s unfortunate to hear @Olto

We’ve got many customers who would say otherwise in regards to our pricing and value for money.

We appreciate your feedback either way. I can only echo what my colleague advised.

Mohammed

Userlevel 3

If your many customers who would say otherwise it is because they are fallen into ID MOBILE traps and they are not bothered complaining to you as the only provider who doesn’t have customer service to speak on the phone is you. How ironic, you are a phone provider but don’t provide to your customers help over the phone like all other provider which they taking care about their customers and work from home. ID MOBILE let us down. I have questions for you Mohammed. How the elderly people can contact ID MOBILE? I believe the answer is you don’t know or you don’t care about them. Just to let you know that they can’t chat to reach you. ID MOBILE IS A RIPOFF COMPANY 

Userlevel 6
Badge +10

Hi @Olto,

We have many contact channels available and if we come across your hypothetical issue where a particular customer needs further help then we have procedures in place to support them.

Ryan

Userlevel 3

Really Ryan. 
Can you provide the many contact channels available for ID MOBILE customers please. 
Waiting for your reply to provide the many contact channels available. 

Userlevel 6
Badge +10

Hi @Olto,

Sure, we can, of course, be contacted here on the Community. If a user needs further help with something that needs account attention then a PM will be sent.

We can be contacted via Live Chat here

Certain account details and payments can be managed using the automated phone line found here along with full control via your account online at https://my.idmobile.co.uk/ or via our app.

Is there anything else that we can help you with?

Ryan

Userlevel 3

Unbelievable, ID MOBILE customers service are unbelievable. 
This are your many contact channels available. You think are smart Ryan. 
If you payed attention I said that ALL other providers offer help over the phone so they can help all their customers including elderly people which can not go to forum and chatting with someone like yourself and waiting for a reply the next day or a day after or in some occasion a week after. 
And the automated phone line? This is your many contact channels available?

Let me be clear.

DOE’S ID MOBILE HAS A PHONE NUMBER SO WE CAN CONTACT YOU AND SPEAK TO A HUMAN NOT DEALING WITH AUTOMATED PHONE LINE?

Userlevel 6
Badge +10

Hi @Olto,

I understand that you are still frustrated with your bill being higher than other providers and we can’t help further with that I’m afraid as the plan was agreed to at the time of purchase and you were prepared to take on the contract for the full 24-month period. We allow upgrades to happen early, 60-days before the end of the plan, so you will have to option to change at that time.

I am sorry that you feel I did not pay attention, but I can assure you I did read your message carefully. I’m not sure why your hypothetical scenario of an elderly customer having an issue with contacting us is relevant to your point, however, the contact channels have been explained above and we do not discriminate against the age of our customers. Many elderly customers are proficient enough to use the internet as you can appreciate and we can help them on this Community or via Live Chat. We don’t have a direct phone line and this would have been included in my last reply if it was.

If someone can’t use the internet then they could seek the help of a friend or relative to assist them. As a last resort, we can be contacted by post at iD Mobile, PO Box 689, SALFORD, M5 OPD

If there is nothing further that we can help you with in relation to your iD Mobile account, then we will have to leave it there because as things stand I’m not sure what further outcome you aim to achieve.

Ryan

Userlevel 3

So the answer to my question is NO. 
And YES you are discriminating against the age of our customers. Also can you prove that many elderly customers are proficient enough to use the internet? 
I’m frustrated with ID MOBILE I am not denying that, this is why I will do my best for everyone to know what they will expect if they choose to be ID MOBILE customer.

ID MOBILE A RIPOFF PHONE PROVIDER 

Userlevel 3

Userlevel 6
Badge +10

Hi @Olto,

We handle complaints on this Community via PM from start to finish so we do not simply bat away customers to another team to deal with a complaint; we would help customers as much as we could here.

I’m really not sure how you would like me to prove that elderly people can use the internet because as shown by your own screenshots, elderly people have used the internet to post a message on our Community. I appreciate that some elderly people may not be able to use the internet but saying that all elderly people cannot use the internet as you have done is discrimination in itself. I also personally know elderly people who use the internet just fine.

Unless you need our help with your own account, I will not be responding on this topic any longer as it has run its course, sorry about that.

Have a happy new year to come.

Ryan

Userlevel 3

Dear Ryan, you yourself and ID MOBILE complaint team already said to me you signed for it so pay now. And of course you don’t want to reply to me because you know that you are in the wrong. But don’t worry I am waiting for the letter from ID MOBILE so I will posted in here Twitter,  Facebook and everywhere I can so everyone will know what a dodgy business is ID MOBILE. A PROPER RIPOFF COMPANY. THIEVES 

Why iD Mobile?