Question

I still have not been charged

• 6 October 2021
  • 4 replies

Userlevel 1

I was supposed to be billed for my phone contract on the 28th. No money has left my account and I contacted my bank to see if my direct debit was still okay, and it was. On the app it says I have been charged, but I have not. I don’t know if this will affect my credit score, and would like to just pay my phone bill immediately. 

This topic has been closed for comments

4 replies

Userlevel 8
Badge +9

Hello @ell3a,

Last week on or around the 27th/28th September, iD had significant issues with their billing system. Lots of customers were sent a final demand bill in error.

Your DD may not have been collected because of problems with the iD billing system.

If your DD is still active (your bank says it is), then for a fast answer use the Live Chat service (here), between 9am and 8pm weekdays or 9am and 6pm weekends.

Once you’ve connected, type “talk to a person” to chat with an iD advisor. They should be able to tell you what’s happening regarding your DD.

I hope you get this sorted - good luck anyway.

Userlevel 8
Badge +9

There’s more about iD’s recent history of late collection of direct debits here.

Userlevel 1

Thank you so much ! 

Userlevel 6
Badge +10

Hi @ell3a,

We’ll shortly send you a Private Message to your Community account so we can discuss your issue further.

To access your messages, click your profile picture in the top right hand corner and then click ‘Private Messages’. Alternatively, if you are currently logged in, you can use the following link: https://community.idmobile.co.uk/inbox/overview

Ryan

Why iD Mobile?