Solved

I've paid my bill but now being told my bill is due November 26th

I paid my bill on the 16 October and received a txt from ID telling me my bill is due 26 November how can this be???

icon

Best answer by Mohammed 29 October 2020, 18:37

View original

This topic has been closed for comments

13 replies

It Doesn’t Work?, Just keeps sending you round in circles?

It doesn’t work( Live Chat) just keeps sending you round in circles?? Is there no way to speak to an actual Person??????????

It doesn’t work???Is there no way to speak to an actual person???

It doesn’t work is there no way to speak to an actual person?????Terrible customer service?

Why does my Dashboard say 1 thingand text messages from ID Mobile say another??? Also why is it impossible to speak to anyone at ID mobile???

Userlevel 7
Badge +10

Hello @Eddie-F,

Please allow us some time between responses here via our Community as we’re not a Live Chat platform here.

As for our Live Chat, if you type “I want to speak to someone” it should direct you to a Live Chat agent.

Not to worry, I’ve sent you a PM anyway so we can pick this up for you.

Mohammed

Userlevel 7
Badge +10

Hello @Eddie-F,

Without checking your account we can’t say so I’ve sent you a PM so we can look into this for you.

Please check this.

In regards to billing, your bill is produced on the same day each month and payment taken 14-days after.

So if your bill was produced on the 1st of each month, we’d collect payment on the 15th/16th of each month and then your next bill produced on the 1st again for the following month.

If you end up paying the bill late, then this could be why you’ve received notification as such.

Please check your PM so we can assist further.

Mohammed

I paid my bill on 16 October and I get text messages from ID on the 27 October telling me my bill is now due ?? Why is this it happens all the time my Dashboard says one thing and text messages say another I’m fed up with it? What’s going on???

I paid my Bill on the 16 october so the next bill should be on the 16 November, Not 10 days after I’ve Paid my bill?

I want to speak to someone?

I have paid my bill? The next bill should be the 16 November,? Not 10 days after I’ve paid????!!!

I’ve paid my bill on the 16 October? The next bill should be on the 16 November not 10 days after I’ve paid the bill, stop sending me misleading text messages asking me to pay for it again after 10 days, this happens all the time and is out of order??? It’s a Con, so stop it??

Userlevel 5
Badge +6

Hi @Eddie-F, I’ve merged all of your posts regarding this issue into a single thread. Posting about the same issue across multiple topics makes it very difficult for the team here to keep track of your issue. As my colleague Mohammed also advised, please note that we’re not a Live Chat service, so you won’t get an instant response on this platform, even if you send multiple follow-up messages.

In future, please keep all correspondence to a single reply and a member of the team here will get around to your query as soon as they can.

I think there may be some confusion with how billing works. Your bill is generated on the same date each month, and then payment is due 14 days later. If you have a Direct Debit set up, the payment will be taken automatically. If not, you’ll make the payment manually, which seems to be the case here.

For example, if your bill was generated on January 2nd, payment would be due on January 16th. Your next bill would then be generated on February 2nd with payment due on February 16th, and so on and so forth. The bill would not be generated on February 16th - a month after payment - as your message seems to suggest.

If you have any further questions, please don’t hesitate to ask.

Thank you,

Rory

Why iD Mobile?