Solved

I wanted to discuss a default on my account?

• 18 December 2020
  • 10 replies

Hi could you please help me with my query

icon

Best answer by Mohammed 22 December 2020, 18:08

View original

10 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +10

Hey @OldButStillGame,

It’s not something we would discuss publicly or can see without first accessing your account.

Defaults are usually incurred due to a failed payment that’s not been made after some time.

I’ve sent you a PM so we can discuss this a little further.

Mohammed

Carmine 

I have reference no and need to settle my default account 

Hi can someone help me sort out my partial settlement account 

Userlevel 7
Badge +7

Hi @Scarmine,

We’ll shortly send you a Private Message to your Community account so we can discuss your issue further.

To access your messages, click your profile picture in the top right hand corner and then click ‘Private Messages’.

Alternatively, if you are currently logged in, you can use the following link: https://community.idmobile.co.uk/inbox/overview

We’ll see you there.

Kash

Userlevel 1

Hi I need to talk with someone about   default  charge under my name could someone help please to  sort this out urgent  .thanks leonardo Barros 

Userlevel 1

can someone call me on [EDIT] 

Userlevel 5
Badge +6

Hi @leo-doidera, I’d recommend contacting the Facebook, Twitter or Live Chat teams for help with this, as they’ll be able to assist much more quickly.

Thank you,

Rory

Userlevel 1

Hi Rory thanks I try to do what you say many thanks Leonardo Barros 

Hello, 

Could you please help me with my situation.

ID Mobile have put on my records that I have defaulted on an account, to the value of £16 which comes from a £ 4 pm sim card.

This default is preventing me from getting any credit, and most importantly a mortgage on my family home.

It makes no sense at all that I would default on a £4 pm payment.  I have another ID Mobile account that is fully paid and several years old, paid by direct debit and never missed a payment.  Nor have I ever missed a payment on any other credit.

I have :

1.            Never received a notice of any sort telling me I was missing payments

2.            Always paid for the other sim card, which I still use to this date

3.            Never received any notification that I’m risking a defaulted account

4.            Checked in with ID mobile (via chat as this was the only method of contact) to see if they could identify any accounts, I have outstanding that need to be paid, they said all my accounts were fully paid and up to date.

5.            Finally with the help of Experian managed to find the account in question and pay the outstanding balance immediately.

Please help

Steve

Userlevel 7
Badge +7

@Steve1983 ,

I can see that we have sent you a PM and we will be happy to help you there.

To access your messages, click your profile picture in the top right hand corner and then click ‘Private Messages’.

Alternatively, if you are currently logged in, you can use the following link: https://community.idmobile.co.uk/inbox/overview

We’ll see you there.

Kash

Why iD Mobile?