Question

ID charged for calling them

• 12 August 2018
  • 3 replies

I was in the process of using keep my number and also called ID for another issue. They charged me for the phone call saying I did not use an ID phone however I was calling from one, and they charged me on an ID account so how can they both claim that I was not using an ID phone but charge me on my ID account? I do not want to pay for calling my own service provider, I tried to call customer service who were very poor in helping me. Any advice would be welcome, thanks in advance.

3 replies

Userlevel 2
Badge +6
Hi S.Jadfa, calls to 7777 or 0333 003 7777 would be included in your allowances. Have you exceeded your minutes allowance and been charged for any other calls?
Hi Phil no that was literally one of the first calls I made and it was the one customer service said I was charged for the phone was in the process of keeping my number changes they said that probably impacted the number it looked like I was calling from but ultimately I was still calling from an ID account and charged for calling ID by ID which should not happen. I just rightly want a refund for the situation.
Userlevel 2
Badge +6
Does your bill show which number you called?

7777 or 0333 003 7777

Why iD Mobile?