Question

Live Chat Not Showing On Contact Us Page

• 2 September 2020
  • 10 replies

When on the contact us page it talks about having live chat but there is no link to click.

10 replies

Userlevel 6
Badge +3

Hi @Soldy The ‘Live Chat’ feature appears on all pages; however, this will only become visible when a member of the team is available. If you are unable to see the pop-up, it means all agents are helping customers. Alternatively, if you need assistance you can always post your question here on the community. 

It wasn’t available yesterday when I checked also the website pushes you towards a feature that goes missing, very annoying.

It is a specific bill question, I don’t fancy posting my details on a public forum.

Userlevel 6
Badge +3

@Soldy I see, it may of just been that at the times you were trying the agents were busy. For future reference you can still post a question here and someone will reach out to you. Of course, as you said this is a public forum so no personal details need to be posted on here. Bear with us and someone will contact you here

Userlevel 4
Badge +10

Hi there @Soldy 

We’ll send you a private message here now if you could reply there.

Generally speaking you would only ever need to give a small summary of what you need help with (without needing to share any sort of personal info) and we’d reach out to you here once we get to any such message.

I’ve checked the page for live chat to appear and still hasn’t two days later.

One person sent me a PM nearly 24hrs ago, I replied quickly and I’ve head nothing back since. This is ridiculous.

Userlevel 7
Badge +10

I’ve checked the page for live chat to appear and still hasn’t two days later.

One person sent me a PM nearly 24hrs ago, I replied quickly and I’ve head nothing back since. This is ridiculous.

Hello @Soldy,

Please allow up to 72-hours for a response.

Someone will be back in touch with you shortly. 

We’re aiming to respond to everyone as quickly as we can.

Mohammed

Purchased a NEW phone today, and we then received a call from our bank to clarify payment. We approved the initial payment and first monthly payment to run.

My question is: Will IDmobile run the bank payment again??

We are unable to contact IDmobile by phone or text as do not have a number yet!  And IDmoblie does not seem to have a customer service email! And the online chat is not working  - I just would like to speak to somebody to reassure me this purchase will go ahead - I don’t want this  to sit in some kind of ‘hold’ for 3 weeks??!! This phone is needed urgently.  Any assistance would be appreciated.  Thanks……….

Userlevel 6
Badge +8

Hi @stevepalmer,

Have you received any emailed from us advising that the order has gone through, or discussing the delivery of the SIM/handset?

Will

Userlevel 1

It's ridiculous, absolutely no way to contact a real person customer service . Live chat never shows up on the contact us page.  Phone number provided is automated bot.  What sort of company is this

Userlevel 6
Badge +10

Hi @Tomlo777,

I have replied to one of your other posts, please let us know if you need further assistance.

Ryan

Why iD Mobile?