Question

my bill is higher

Why is my bill higher than expected. It has happened 2 months in a raw now. I have not used my data or called anyone.

14 replies

Userlevel 3
Badge +5

Hi @Rima Begum 

Sorry to hear your bill is more then you expected. 

Please check your bill to identify why you have incurred additional charges this will help us identify why the charges have been applied. 

More information regarding billing can be found here.

Hope this helps. 

Aklima 

Userlevel 1

I haven't recieved a bil for the 4th of Feb. 2021. And ID removed 18 pounds from my account and I can not speak to a human being.

Userlevel 6
Badge +8

Hi @Vera,

How much is you bill usually? How do the extra charges appear on your itemised breakdown?

Will

Userlevel 1

Hello.

I haven't recieved a bill for that particular charge.

Thanks for  contacting.

Can you advise?

VB

Userlevel 7
Badge +10

Hello @Vera,

How many accounts have you got with iD Mobile?

If payment was taken on the 4th Feb 2021, we’d expect the bill date to be around the week of the 18th Jan 2021.

If you tap on your Direct Debit for the account you can usually click more details. 

This shows the account number in question.

Check your normal Direct Debit that you know is correct and see if these numbers match.

Mohammed

Userlevel 1

Hello, 

Thank you for the answer however please answer the question?

I havent recieved a bill for this so I can not comment. 

Also, I think this forum is unproductive for  clients.

When will I recieve an answer?

Thank you

Userlevel 6
Badge +8

Hi @Vera,

Which question?

Will

Userlevel 1

Are you kidding?

Userlevel 7
Badge +10

Hello @Vera

Apologies for any misunderstandings here.

I can see I did respond to you above and asked you to log into your Banking app and tap on the payment that showed as taken and then more info on that.

This will show an account number.

Then go to your normal payment that got taken the month prior and tap on the Direct Debit payment and more info again.

If these numbers match, then the accounts are the same and we’ll be able to advise further as it’s odd that you didn’t receive any bill for this since all your bills are produced in the app.

If the numbers don’t match then you may have more than one account with iD Mobile which is why you aren’t seeing a bill in your iD account.

Mohammed

Userlevel 1

Hello, 

Thank you your response here. 

I would like to speak to someone over the phone  please. 

Thank you.

Userlevel 6
Badge +4

HI @Vera 

Unfortunately, we are unable to call through this platform. Were you able to follow the steps by my colleague @Mohammed ?

-Mohsin

Userlevel 1

Yes thanks, I can see that you don’t call through this platform. 

I will try. 

Userlevel 1

Ok I went to my bank app and opened the transaction that stated 18 pounds and there is no info?

Are you going to help me or not?

Please answer why 18 pounds was taken out?

Userlevel 6
Badge +4

Hi @Vera 

We would advise speaking with our Live Chat | iD Mobile Network team who will be able to look into this. We’re also contactable via Facebook and Twitter if you use those platforms.

If you have trouble using those services then please let us know here and we’ll offer further support.

-Mohsin

Why iD Mobile?