Question

My bill is higher but theres no extra charges

• 6 October 2020
  • 3 replies

I have looked at my online billing and can see no obvious reason I have been charged more this month

3 replies

Is there an actual person that I can contact to find out why my bill is higher those month.

The Vat and recurring charges have gone up

Userlevel 8
Badge +9

Is there an actual person that I can contact to find out why my bill is higher those month.

The Vat and recurring charges have gone up

Hello @Rab Bia,

There’s only online support with iD Mobile and messaging in this forum isn’t real-time, so it might be several days or more before someone from iD reads your post.

If you started your contract recently (within last 12 months), then the increase might be due to the clause saying prices will increase by RPI each April.

Anyway, for help and support from iD, use live chat or send a PM to iD via facebook or twitter.

It is best to contact iD Mobile between 9am - 6pm - that way you can chat or PM with a real person.

Good luck.

Userlevel 4
Badge +10

Hi there @lshields 

Generally speaking any extra charges would usually be because you’ve gone over your allowances for a given month.  Using more data or minutes than you get with your tariff etc.

Another common reason would be if you’ve made a call to a premium rate number.  Such as a business that has a chargeable Customer Service line etc.

At the bottom of your most recent bill it should outline additional charges and what they were for.

Have you had any text messages in the past month to the phone in question alerting you for going close to/ going over your monthly allowances?

Why iD Mobile?