my roll over data

I have checked my data roll over today which states I have 64gb but only showing 44.6. Why only showing 44.6 instead off 64. Also I seem to be using about 18 to 20gb usage each month where as before I upgraded I only really ever use at the most 5gb a month. What is happening

This topic has been closed for comments

2 replies

I have not gad any reply to my question about roll over data that I sent 2 hours ago, can I please have a response. It is not very good when I should have 64gb of data but only allowed 44 and is very misleading and also why also need answer to why I'm using nearly 20gb a month now since I upgraded when I only used at the most 5gb, I am only using my phone the same as before maybe less because I'm not watching Netflix or listening to Spotify so in effect I'm am using it a lot less. What is going on.

Userlevel 5
Badge +6

Hi @KamHoll, regarding rollover, I’d recommend speaking to the Facebook, Twitter or Live Chat teams who can take a look at your account.

We’re not able to see what you’re using your data on, only that it is indeed being used. Your phone may have a data monitor feature built in though, and this will show you which apps are using your mobile data.

Thank you,

Rory

Why iD Mobile?