Solved

need someone to contact me about my bill

• 15 February 2022
  • 17 replies

I really need to talk to someone about my latest bill as didn't know when it was due and had no money in my bank account but as I don't want to lose or ruin this contract need to talk to someone and arrange a day when the money will be in my account to pay it. With regards Ian CoulamĀ 

icon

Best answer by andewhite 16 February 2022, 10:41

View original

This topic has been closed for comments

17 replies

Userlevel 8
Badge +9

HelloĀ @Ian Coulam,

Iā€™d recommend using the Live Chat service, as itā€™ll be the fastest way of getting this sorted.

Make sure you start your chat betweenĀ 9am - 8pm weekdaysĀ or 9am - 6pm weekends.

Chatting within these time periods means youĀ get through to a real person in iD customer support. Also, you should type ā€œtalk to a personā€ once you get connected, to avoid the 24/7 chat-bot.

Good luck.

Userlevel 5
Badge +6

Hi @Ian Coulam, just checking in to see if you managed to speak to someone on the Live Chat to get this sorted?

Ā 

Thank you,

Rory

Hi Rory thanks for the help I will try chat in morning see if can help me again thank-you and respect for help brother blessed beĀ 

I cancelled a few months ago and made my final payment with cars and have just been told Iā€™ve got Ā£25 left to pay and my contract still running can you get back to me as soon as possible and let me know whatā€™s happened the telephone number thatā€™s registered to the account Iā€™m being charged for is REMOVED This phone has not been in use for this whole time

The only details I have all the numbers that are related to this account REMOVEDĀ one it has not been in use for the last few months can you please contact me and let me know why Iā€™m being charged??

Userlevel 8
Badge +9

The only details I have all the numbers that are related to this account 0730761330 one it has not been in use for the last few months can you please contact me and let me know why Iā€™m being charged??

Okay @Emma Harwood, how did you cancel your iD Mobile contract?

If youā€™ve stopped the Direct Debit, your contract wonā€™t be cancelled.
Without a valid payment method linked to the iD account for yourĀ contract, the bills wonā€™t get paid.

The online iD Live Chat service would be the fastest way to get this sorted.

IfĀ online chatĀ doesn'tĀ work on your smartphone,Ā try another device like a tablet, iPad or laptop.

You can also chat with iD Mobile usingĀ facebookĀ orĀ Twitter.

The iD agents work betweenĀ 9am - 8pm weekdays and 9am - 6pm weekends. Outside these times youā€™ll get an automated reply.

Good luck!

Ā 

Userlevel 5
Badge +6

Hi @Emma Harwood, just checking in to see if you managed to get this sorted?

Ā 

Thank you,

Rory

Not as yet I am having trouble understanding how I login and cancel my contract being disabled technology quite often alludes me!

Userlevel 8
Badge +9

Okay @Emma Harwood,Ā you can call 7777 from your iD phone to cancel your iD contract.

Menu option 4Ā  - ā€œfor information on upgrading, changing your plan,Ā or thinking of leavingā€ - will allowĀ you to cancel your plan.

Good luck.

Ā 

I just wish somebody could see this message and cancel my sim only contractĀ 

Userlevel 8
Badge +9

Okay @Emma Harwood, because youā€™re posting in an already answered question, not many people are reading the topic.

It tookĀ iD Mobile 3-4 days before they responded to your post.

Are you leaving iD to join another network provider, or just want to cancel your plan?

Ā 

Ā As I explained in my earlier request we donā€™t even have that phone anymore all the Sim card for that matter and my contract is with O2 not ID mobile so itā€™s only an ID mobile phone that the number youā€™ve given me works from?? The phone number but itā€™s related to the contract is 07307613301

Userlevel 8
Badge +9

Okay @Emma Harwood, you can try callingĀ 0333 003 7777 from a non-iD phone, for the automated telephone service.

Menu option 4Ā  - ā€œfor information on upgrading, changing your plan,Ā or thinking of leavingā€ - I hope will allowĀ you to finally cancel your plan.

You will probably be able to talk to someone this way - anyway, good luck.

No luck with the 0333 number that was givenšŸ˜”???

Userlevel 8
Badge +9

How strange @Emma Harwood, I just called 0333 003 7777 and heard the following:

ā€œWelcome to your iD Mobile automated phone service...ā€

Youā€™re not having much luck there - I guess thatā€™s why you moved to O2.

Do you use facebook?Ā The iD agents on facebook are apparently very helpful - if you can, try speaking to an iD agentĀ usingĀ facebookĀ - good luck!

There are iD agents working betweenĀ 9am - 8pm weekdaysĀ andĀ 9am - 6pm weekends.
Outside these times youā€™ll get an automated reply.

Ā 

Apologies I left a digit out of the phone number when I tried when I did Adventurally get through the phone number they gave me to phone for cancellations itā€™s not available currently Iā€™ll keep trying but itā€™s getting very frustrating

Userlevel 8
Badge +9

Okay @Emma Harwood, good to know youā€™ve got a number for the cancellations team.Ā 

Good luck.

Why iD Mobile?