Question

Need to urgently pay my bill

• 25 April 2020
  • 9 replies

Hi I need to urgently pay my outstanding bill of £19 as its affecting my credit score for bank loan.  I am in lockdown and have not received a bill. I have no way of knowing how to pay the bill.  Can someone from ID mobile please contact me urgently on tara_odr@hotmail.com

9 replies

Userlevel 4
Badge +2

Hi @tarajanehelena 

Welcome to iD Community.

You can still make payments via our IVR. 

Please call 0333 003 0001 and select the payment option. 

I’ve also messaged you directly for more info.

Hope this helps. 

Pearl

Hi my name is Louis and I need to pay my outstanding bill on over £400 I want to pay it today so please can you message back thanks 

Userlevel 5
Badge +6

Hi @LJ98, you can make a payment in one of two ways:

• In the iD Mobile app, navigate to My Billing and click on 'Make a payment'
  • Call our dedicated payment line on 0333 003 0001

Thank you,

Rory

Hi @LJ98, you can make a payment in one of two ways:

• In the iD Mobile app, navigate to My Billing and click on 'Make a payment'
  • Call our dedicated payment line on 0333 003 0001

Thank you,

Rory

Hi Rory,

I would like to manually pay my bill via credit card going forward.

On the FAQs in my ID under “How can I pay my bill?’, it says there may be a charge. Do you know what this charge is for and how much it is?

Thanks.

Userlevel 5
Badge +6

Hi @kevin0110w, thanks for getting in touch. Can I ask where exactly you’re seeing this? I believe it’s outdated information, you see; there used to be a £3.50 charge for processing manual payments, but this is no longer the case.

If you could share a screenshot with me, we’ll have this fed back to the relevant team so it can be updated.

Thank you,

Rory

Hi @kevin0110w, thanks for getting in touch. Can I ask where exactly you’re seeing this? I believe it’s outdated information, you see; there used to be a £3.50 charge for processing manual payments, but this is no longer the case.

If you could share a screenshot with me, we’ll have this fed back to the relevant team so it can be updated.

Thank you,

Rory

Hey,

Thanks for your reply, that helps a lot.

I can see it when I log into my account, if I go to FAQ on the left navigation bar, then FAQs then ‘How can I pay my Bill’.

Thanks.

screenshot

Userlevel 6
Badge +10

Hi @kevin0110w,

Thank you. We can confirm that we do not charge for making manual payments. We’ll have this fed back!

Regards,
Ryan

Hi @kevin0110w,

Thank you. We can confirm that we do not charge for making manual payments. We’ll have this fed back!

Regards,
Ryan

Thanks Ryan.

On another matter, I’ve recently changed my Direct Debit details (around about the 23rd/24th of June).

A payment was due to come out on the 2nd of July, but it doesn’t look like it’s happened yet, would you recommend that I make a manual payment just in case? Is it worthwhile checking with your system to see what’s going on?

I don’t want to incur any late fees or whatever.

Thanks again.

Userlevel 4
Badge +10

Hi there @kevin0110w 

If you had the funds in the account, then this should come out soon.  If a Direct Debit failed a re-attempt would happen a week later.

If two failed attempts happened then the Direct Debit would be cancelled and you’d need to pay manually from then on and re-setup the Direct Debit if need be.

On very rare occasion Direct Debits sometimes do come out a day or two late, so if it was meant to be July 2nd, then this might be done by Monday in this case.

Why iD Mobile?