Solved

Non Geographical Charges

• 11 August 2021
  • 3 replies

Hello,

I have been charged £2.54 non geographical charges I am unable to find out to whom this charge relates to i.e. what is the name of the organisation I am alleged to have called, is there a way I can get full details of this charge, I have the number however Idont want to call it as I will be charged again.

I have since capped my calls to £0 in order to avoid future charges.

icon

Best answer by Mohammed 11 August 2021, 15:20

View original

This topic has been closed for comments

3 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +10

Hello @Cbach1100,

Non-geographical numbers relate to 084 and 087 numbers.

If you click on the bill once it’s generated, you can scroll down the pages and you’ll see an itemised listing of the charges and the dates as well as the number called.

You can also check your call log (if the charge hasn’t yet been billed) to get an idea of any recent calls to such numbers.

These numbers are non-geographic and are not inclusive. They carry a charge of 45p per minute and a charge for the service you’re calling (set by the company) per minute.

Mohammed

Hello @Cbach1100,

If you click on the bill once it’s generated, you can scroll down the pages and you’ll see an itemised listing of the charges and the dates as well as the number called.

You can also check your call log (if the charge hasn’t yet been billed) to get an idea of any recent calls to such numbers.

These numbers are non-geographic and are not inclusive. They carry a charge of 45p per minute and a charge for the service you’re calling (set by the company) per minute.

Mohammed

Userlevel 7
Badge +10

Hello @Cbach1100,

Mohammed

Hey @Cbach1100,

I can see you quoted my last message but there’s no reply.

Let us know if this didn’t answer the question and we’d be happy to help further.

Mohammed

Why iD Mobile?