Question

Outstanding balance??

• 21 May 2019
  • 5 replies

Hi, I'm new to ID mobile. Why there is an outstanding balance in my account, and need to pay £5? What does that means and why is it exists? As I've set to pay the plan by card automatically, so it won't be any delay for the payments. Please help to solve my confusion, thanks a lot.

5 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +7

Hi @Fayez dsho,

Did you get further information on this?

If you still require assistance please let us know.

Kash

Hi, It has been 2 weeks joined to ID mobile. My plan is unlimited texts, unlimited calls, 30gb data. I've set to pay by direct debit. 
Why there is £10 outstanding balance and £5 texts charge in my account.

Please help to solve my confusion, thanks a lot

Userlevel 4
Badge +2

Hi @Gayle85 

Welcome to the iD Community.

I’ve sent you a direct message with further information.

Pearl

I closed my account in October 19. I spoke to a customer service advisor over the phone who advised my after the next bill my account would be clear. I have today checked my credit score and I have a red mark against I'd as I apparently have a £1 balance. This was completely unknown to me and is now causing me an issue as has reduced my credit score due to 2 late payments followed by non payment. This is not a late or missed payment as I was completely unaware of it. I have today tried to contact customer service who are now closed but would like someone to contact me to resolve the issue.

Userlevel 2
Badge +6
Hi Miraaaaa, thank you for joining us.

Your first bill will be produced on the day your SIM is connected and payment will be due 14 days later.

If you have set up a Direct Debit to make the payment, it can take a few days for this to leave your bank and show as being paid. This is why you may get the message about the outstanding balance but this will go once the payment has been made.

-Phil

Why iD Mobile?