Solved

Outstanding balances when bill paid

• 26 October 2019
  • 6 replies

Userlevel 1

Hi. My direct debit comes out successfully and last months was no different. However on my account it was telling me I have an outstanding balance??? Why would this be?? And it’s not related to the current month I am in. 

thanks 

icon

Best answer by Mohammed 28 October 2019, 15:06

View original

6 replies

Userlevel 8
Badge +9

Hey @Catoneil 

Might have been a bill that was due to be taken in the next day or so.

Keep an eye on it to see if that will disappear in a couple of days. 

Here is a thread with similar issue that has been resolved.

I hope that helps.

Kind Regards

Userlevel 7
Badge +10

Hello @Catoneil,

When a payment is due on the weekend, it may not be taken until the following working day. This can cause the message to display, but if you’ve got an active Direct Debit, we’ll automatically collect the payment so nothing worry about.

If you’re still seeing the message by the end of tomorrow, please email us onand we will look into this for you.

Mohammed

My wife and I both pay by Direct Debit.  My bank says payment was taken for both our accounts on 19th Jan 2022 and is pending on 21st February.  Despite this both our phones have stopped making or receiving calls and we have both got messages on “MyAcount” saying we have an outstanding balance and requesting we pay the bill.  I can’t find any way to speak to any one at IDMobile and hope that someone on this forum can help.

Userlevel 5
Badge +6

Hi @PatonDon, up to 70% of calls were failing on Tuesday, so I assume that was the reason you weren’t able to make or receive calls. If the Direct Debit is active, then the payment should have been taken by now and the message disappeared.

If you’re still having trouble, though, I’d recommend jumping on the Live Chat and speaking to the team there.

Thank you,

Rory

My wife and I both pay by Direct Debit.  My bank says payment was taken for both our accounts on 19th Jan 2022 and is pending on 21st February.  Despite this both our phones have stopped making or receiving calls and we have both got messages on “MyAcount” saying we have an outstanding balance and requesting we pay the bill.  I can’t find any way to speak to any one at IDMobile and hope that someone on this forum can help.

You can speak to them but it costs £6 every time 

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

Hi @Jamie Nicholls 

Where have we charged £6 for speaking to us? We don’t charge to speak to us.

Speaking to us is free on Facebook, Twitter, Live Chat and here on the community.

Tom

Why iD Mobile?