• 7 replies

Userlevel 1

I have been over charged since upgrading my tariff in February 

This topic has been closed for comments

7 replies

Userlevel 6
Badge +10

Hi @Barry66,

We’re sorry to hear that, what have you been overcharged for so we can see if there is an explanation? You can view all charges on your bill to see what this might be for.

Ryan

Userlevel 1

Hi Ryan,

It would appear that I have been over charged again! I require uncomplicated help. 

Userlevel 6
Badge +8

Hi @Barry66,

How does the charge appear on your bill? What is the amount exactly?

Cheers,

Will

Userlevel 1

Hi Will, according to ID Mobile my bills since the upgrade in February are as follows 

Feb '21 £65.64

March '21 £42.99

April' 21 86.58

Next bill, due to the 1st of June '21 is £87.18.

Also according to ID Mobile, this is my payment history for 2021 

01/01/2021 £25.52.  Payment received 

28/01/2021 £25.52.  Payment received 

31/03/2021 £65.64. Payment received 

30/04/2021 £42.99. Payment received 

Also when I initially set up the account, a direct debit was set up. But an issue with the dates (mid month) meant that they could not be paid on time (I get paid on the last Friday of the month). When I upgraded my account in February I asked not to set up a direct debit payment method as I have found that paying with my debit card is preferable! On the 4th and 14th of March this year I had 2 Direct Debits returned 

My upgrade in February was from £25.52 to £42.99, I'm not sure of the exact date in February though. 

Hope all this helps 

Barry66 

Userlevel 7
Badge +10

Hello @Barry66,

I can see we have already PMed you 3 days ago.

If you click your account and then your private messages, we can help you further by replying there.

Mohammed

Userlevel 1

Cannot find the message you sent me anywhere. Spent an age looking for it. Nowhere to be found. Please resend. 

Userlevel 5
Badge +8

Hello @Barry66 

To view the message sent.  Simply click on your profile icon in the top right, then go to your private messages. 

Thanks. 

Michelle 

iD Mobile 

Why iD Mobile?