Question

Paid bill in full but still restricted

Userlevel 1

I paid my bill in full yesterday morning, and my services was restricted all day. I tried again today and still I am restricted. I have restarted my phone multiple times and nothing has changed. It's been over 24 hours now. When I try to call somebody I get an automated machine saying, 'you can't make this call as you have an outstanding balance of zero pounds and zero pence.' Then it cuts me off. What do I do to reinstate my services?

14 replies

Userlevel 3
Badge +5

Hi @Miss.Edis 

Sorry to hear this. 

Can you confirm if your services have been restored? 

Regards 

Aklima 

Userlevel 1

That has happened too me aswell I've paid this morning and still can not use my phone please help if possible thank you 

Userlevel 4
Badge +2

Hi @Ben crowe 

Welcome to the iD Community.

Sorry about the issue you’re having. 

If your account was barred, it can take a few hours for the bar to be lifted. I’d recommend waiting a couple more hours.  

If it doesn’t work, can you please try a few things to see if we can get back your services.

• Turn OFF your phone
  • Remove the SIM card out of the slot
  • Clean the SIM card 
  • Place it back in the SIM slot
  • Turn your phone back ON

Please let us know how you get on.

Thanks,

Pearl

Userlevel 1

No this did not work and I tried it all day at work today this is a big inconvenience for me as I need my phone I'm my line of work.

Userlevel 4
Badge +2

Hi @Ben crowe 

Are you still facing a restriction on your line.

Please get back to us if its still not lifted.

Thanks, 

Pearl

Userlevel 1

Yes everything is back on now thank you for your help

Userlevel 1

This is a joke my bill was supposed to come out today but as I have Corona virus and have not had any sick pay I could not pay my bill I get paid at the end of the month like I've said to you before and now you have cut my phone off when all I owe you is £20 I do not want to be with ID mobile anymore because you don't look after your customers in such a pandemic as this so please cancel my contract and you will not be getting any more money off of me good luck and thank you for my new phone I ain't paying for.

Userlevel 3
Badge +5

Hi @Ben crowe 

Sorry to hear this. 

I have responded via private message. 

Regards

Aklima

Im not happy eithar I need my phone for work paid bill and saying Iv got a outstanding balance of zero pounds zero pence 

Userlevel 4
Badge +2

Hi @Ebonyxo 

Welcome to the iD Community.

Please contact our Live Chat team who are able to assist with account related support.  

They’re available between 9am - 8pm Monday to Friday and 9am - 6pm Saturday and Sunday.

We are running a limited service via webchat so you may experience extended waiting times. We apologise for the inconvenience this may cause.

Unfortunately, we’re currently working on reduced staff due to COVID-19, and the team are extremely busy, so the Live Chat button may not always appear as ‘available’. If so, it may be a matter of waiting on the page, until the button appears blue, indicating that an agent is available.

No need to refresh the page, this will happen automatically.

Let us know how you get on.

Thanks,

Pearl

I was late paying my bill so I've been cut off I've now paid my bill in full and my services have not been reinstained 

Userlevel 3
Badge +5

HI @Louise24 

Sorry to hear this.

Please contact Live Chat team are available for account related support.

They’re available between 9am – 8pm Monday to Friday and 9am- 6pm Saturday and Sunday.

Unfortunately, were working on a reduced staff due to COVID-19, and the team are extremely busy, so the Live Chat button may not always appear as `available`. If so, it may be a matter of waiting on the page, until the button appears blue, indicating that an agent is available. No need to refresh the page, this will happen automatically.

Aklima

I paid my bill in full yesterday morning, and my services was restricted all day. I tried again today and still I am restricted. I have restarted my phone multiple times and nothing has changed. It's been over 24 hours now. When I try to call somebody I get an automated machine saying, 'you can't make this call as you have an outstanding balance of zero pounds and zero pence.' Then it cuts me off. What do I do to reinstate my services?

I’m having the exact same problem, need help ASAP.

Userlevel 6
Badge +4

Hi @SquishyFio 

We are sorry to hear that. Please contact our Live Chat | iD Mobile Network team who will be able to assist you with this and ensure your services are up and running again. 

-Mohsin

Why iD Mobile?