Solved

Paid my bill but services are still not restored AGAIN?!

• 24 February 2022
  • 1 reply

Hello,

Very angry since this is the second time now. My partner is heavily disabled and needs the phone to book appointments. 7777 is useless since it just disconnects you and shows you the middle finger.

ID does not even attempt to take money from my account and just stop all services and send me a threatening email demanding payment. You guys have my Account details via direct debit but still wont do it I have to do it by hand.

And then when it is paid the service still wont be restored. Last time I had to use live chat but of course it’s down now. Mentioned before 7777 is useless. 

Turning the Services off is easy and fast but turning it on takes days if not weeks as other people said in this forum. Should have never changed to this scam company never had so many disgusting issues.

icon

Best answer by andewhite 24 February 2022, 11:51

View original

This topic has been closed for comments

1 reply

Userlevel 8
Badge +9

Hello @mika553,

I assume your partner is the iD customer having trouble here?

Anyway, I suggest you call iD Mobile as a vulnerable customer for help.

Contact the dedicated vulnerable customer team, over the phone using our voicemail service, and a member of the team will call you back within 48 hours.

Call them on 0800 049 2376 and provide the below information in your voicemail:

• Your full name
  • Your iD mobile number
  • A brief message explaining what you need help with
  • The best number to contact you back on

Do not leave any information about your credit/debit card details or your vulnerability in your message.

The voicemail you leave will only be used to help us resolve your issue and if you want more information about how your data is used, you can read our Privacy Policy.

You can read more about this here - anyway, good luck.

Why iD Mobile?