Question

Pay my final bill

• 24 May 2020
  • 5 replies

I have moved onto another provider.  I thought that the direct debit has covered the last bill before I put the new sim card in. However, I got message saying I still have an outstanding balance of £10 on my account. I have already cancelled by direct debit and wondering how I can pay this. I couldn't access to my account, I phoned 03330030001 but I was told my direct debit is up to date, I tried to call 03330037777 but it says due to covid19 the call centre is closed.

5 replies

Userlevel 4
Badge +2

Hi @Lrb 

Welcome to the iD Community.

Please contact our Live Chat team who are able to assist with account related support.

They’re available between 9am - 8pm Monday to Friday and 9am - 6pm Saturday and Sunday.

We are running a limited service via webchat so you may experience extended waiting times. We apologise for the inconvenience this may cause.

Unfortunately, we’re currently working on reduced staff due to COVID-19, and the team are extremely busy, so the Live Chat button may not always appear as ‘available’. If so, it may be a matter of waiting on the page, until the button appears blue, indicating that an agent is available.

No need to refresh the page, this will happen automatically.

Let us know how you get on.

Thanks,

Pearl

Hi, I have received my final bill to pay within 14 days I don't have a direct debit setup as I cancelled the contract and never used the phone or network. I can't register an ID account because I dont have the sim. When I vall the payment line it states I have nothing to pay then cuts me off. Can you help please?

Userlevel 7
Badge +10

Hello @Kevine,

If you’re calling before the final bill is due, then you may hear no balance.

Call 0333 003 0001 to make a payment.

If you get told the balance is £0.00 either:

Call back on the date the payment is due (it should say on the bill)

Or

Make a payment manually for the amount shown.

I would advise calling back the day after the payment due date which will confirm any balance left and you can pay this.

Mohammed

Hi, to be honest Im not sure why I have a final bill as I sent the phone back unopened and cancelled the contract the next day with Carphone warehouse because the mobile arrived with the seal open and the box had damage all over I was not happy. Now I have received an enail from ID mobile asking me to pay a final bill within 14 days or it will go to a dept agency and I cant pay it. There's no date for paying the bill it just states I have to pay in 14 days,, also you mentioned about paying manually how is this done? Thanks

Userlevel 5
Badge +8

Hello @Kevine 

We’ll send you a private message on here so that we can verify your details. and take a look at the bill you have received.

To view the message sent.  Simply click on your profile icon in the top right, then go to your private messages. 

Thanks. 

Michelle 

iD Mobile 

Why iD Mobile?