Solved

Paying final bill

Userlevel 1

I bought an ID monthly sim through Carphone Warehouse a couple of weeks ago. I then decided to stay with my old provider so cancelled my contract within the 14 day cancellation period. I was told that it had all been cancelled so I stopped my DD. I have now received a final bill which I have spent the last week trying to pay using my ID account and the automated payment line. Both have been unsuccessful. I can only top up as it now registers my sim as a PAYG.

Can you please help me to get this sorted.

icon

Best answer by Mohammed 2 May 2021, 12:27

View original

This topic has been closed for comments

7 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +10

Hello @lyd69,

Have you tried calling from a non-iD SIM to the number 0333 003 0001 and entering the iD Number after and paying this way?

Let us know how you get on and we’ll advise further.

Mohammed

Userlevel 1

Thanks Mohammed that seems to have worked

Userlevel 7
Badge +10

Thanks Mohammed that seems to have worked

Awesome, glad to hear that worked.

If you have any issues at all, just give us a shout here and we’ll be happy to help.

Enjoy the rest of your weekend.

Mohammed

Hi Mohammad

I have similar issue. I tried calling 0333 003 0001 they said i dont owe any money to ID Mobile but i received final bill of £4.42. May i know how can i pay this? I dont want to get anything on my credit file. Thanks

Userlevel 6
Badge +4

Hi @digitalflight 

If you are using an ID sim, then you can call 7777 from that phone and select Option 2 to Hear your balance and make a payment.

Let us know how you get on.

-Mohsin

Hi Mohsin

I had sim only contract which i cancelled within 14 days of the order but i’m still sent bill of £4.42. I am happy to pay but i cant pay online as my sim has converted to PAYG. 

7777 option 2 talks about top ups.. there is no option to pay the bill. it refers to online community for help.

Please help.

Userlevel 6
Badge +4

Hi @digitalflight 

We will send you a Private Message now to help with this. To view the message sent, simply click on your profile icon and select Private Messages. 

-Mohsin

Why iD Mobile?