Question

paying my cancellation fee

Hi there I have switched to a new network and I have saved up the cancellation fee which is over £250+ . I want to pay this off immediately and not wait 6 months or so for the funds to be cleared . Can someone give me an actual human being to talk to please, because I don’t want ID hanging over my head whilst I’m with now with UW. 

I’ve already been through PAC’s etc and I’m now writing this from a completely new network and just want to pay this fee . 

This topic has been closed for comments

9 replies

Userlevel 5
Badge +6

Hi @cherisewoods, you can make a manual payment by calling our dedicated payment line on 0333 003 0001.

Thank you,

Rory

I have just rang up that number and paid my bill . How is that linked to my account number though as they didn’t request any further information. Just the amount I would like to pay ? Also the robot on the phone told me my bill was lower than what my ID app states for June ? So I’ve paid the higher amount . Will this be deemed for a refund at some point then please ?  

Userlevel 5
Badge +6

Hi @cherisewoods, just to confirm, aside from the account you mention in your post (the one with the termination fee), do you have any other accounts with us?

Do you have access to the iD Mobile app? If so, you can log in there to view your balance and make payment.

Thank you,

Rory

I’ve just rang that number you told me to ring to make payment ? Was that the wrong number ? Because I’ve just rang up and paid £282.66 . I do have the app but I didn’t know you could pay via there ? Have I just paid money randomly now without any link to my account ? 

This is my only account yeah :-)

Userlevel 5
Badge +6

Hey @cherisewoods, no, you’re all good! I was just checking you hadn’t rang from another iD Mobile number and paid money to a different account. If you called from your old iD Mobile number and it didn’t ask you to manually enter a phone number, then the system will have detected the number automatically and the payment will have gone to the correct account.

If you want to double check, I’d recommend speaking to the FacebookTwitter or Live Chat teams so they can take a look at the account for you.

Thank you,

Rory

Hi the live chat isn’t working. It just shows a page talking about it but no chat actual loads ? Okay that’s kind of a relief . I did enter a pac code to keep my same number , so I’m assuming it’s linked to the same account . How long does this usually take to appear on my account that I’ve made another payment ? 

Userlevel 5
Badge +6

Hey @cherisewoods, please see this article if the Live Chat button is not appearing for you.

The payment should reflect instantly on your iD Mobile account, and on any credit agency’s side within 30 days.

Thank you,

Rory

I paid this yesterday and nothing is displaying on my app that I’ve made any payment ? Just that my June bill is still £282.66 . I’m really worried as it’s a lot of money and I can’t be paying this again . I will follow the link and see what happens :/ :/ 

Userlevel 5
Badge +6

Hey @cherisewoods, we’ll shortly send you a Private Message to your Community account so we can discuss your issue further.

To access your messages, click your profile picture in the top right hand corner and then click ‘Private Messages’.

Alternatively, if you are currently logged in, you can use the following link: https://community.idmobile.co.uk/inbox/overview

We’ll see you there.

Thank you,

Rory

Why iD Mobile?