• 1 February 2021
  • 37 replies

Show first post
This topic has been closed for comments

37 replies

Userlevel 6
Badge +8

Hi @user2021,

It doesn’t really matter what I think. Have you tried refreshing it?

Will

Userlevel 4
Badge

@Will i see "The requested URL was rejected. Please consult with your administrator." again instead of the website. 

Userlevel 6
Badge +8

Hi @user2021,

Is it like that on multiple devices and browsers? Are you using data or WiFi?

Will

Userlevel 4
Badge

A new survey from Broadband Genie, which used a special tool to analyse and estimate the consumer stress levels of 344,243 tweets that were aimed at UK mobile operators, claims to have identified those that had the most stressed customers. Apparently, customers of iD Mobile are the most frustrated.

Userlevel 4
Badge

A new survey from Broadband Genie, which used a special tool to analyse and estimate the consumer stress levels of 344,243 tweets that were aimed at UK mobile operators, claims to have identified those that had the most stressed customers. Apparently, customers of iD Mobile are the most frustrated.

Congratulations ID Mobile! You won! 

Userlevel 7
Badge +10

@user2021,

We can’t see any issues with the website.

It’d only display this way if the site didn’t fully load therefore showing just the raw text.

Mohammed

Userlevel 4
Badge

Mixed messages delivering doubts and chaos.

Txt message just received from ID:

You've now used 100% of the data included in your bundle. Data usage will now be charged 10.24p for every 1MB you use. That means for 100MB of data, you'll be charged £10.24. Please note: you won't spend more than your Bill Cap if you have one set. Use the iD Mobile app or My Account online to view your account.

However my allowance shows that I still have around 60% data allowance left in the current billing period.

Why are you introducing chaos and miscommunication again?

@Will 

Userlevel 4
Badge

I think your outbound communication with the customers is out of control. You are not capable of communicating in clear way to deliver precise and accurate information. You are going to win the title of worst experience again in 2021. 

Userlevel 6
Badge +8

Hi @user2021,

Have you purchased any data add-ons recently?

Will

£2000

7078 £20000

Userlevel 6
Badge +8

Hi @Peter Harrison,

What are you trying to do?

Will

Why iD Mobile?