Solved

Payment doesn't work, no one cares

• 1 February 2021
  • 37 replies

Userlevel 4
Badge

Payment doesn't work, no one cares. Can’t make payment online with VISA card, nothing works. No support, phone number doesn’t work. Chat doesn’t work. If you want to know what I think about this network read my username.

icon

Best answer by Michelle 3 February 2021, 14:16

View original

This topic has been closed for comments

37 replies

Userlevel 4
Badge

Getting really tired. I guess the easiest solution is to find a new network. 

Tried couple of different browsers to pay money to ID Mobile, but ID mobile doesn’t accept British Pound Sterling paid with the VISA card. 

Maybe you should start sending your employees around to collect cash??

Userlevel 5
Badge +8

Hi @This_network_is_C.R.A.P 

We are sorry to hear about the issues you are facing when trying to make a payment. 

We do have the following options available to pay:

• Pay with the iD app. Navigate to My Billing and click on 'Make a payment'. Download it for free if you haven't already done so.
  • Pay online with My Account. Navigate to My Billing and click on 'Make a payment'. ...
  • Pay by phone. Call our dedicated payment line on 0333 003 0001.

Please could you provide a screenshot of the error messaging you are seeing when you are trying to make a payment? 

Michelle 

Userlevel 4
Badge

I am not able to upload the picture here because of the errors. Even more things broken. 

Userlevel 4
Badge

Userlevel 4
Badge

Even visiting your website does not work. 

Userlevel 4
Badge

Userlevel 4
Badge

I'm going to wait until ID MOBILE will disconnect my phone because I'm unable to pay for the bill. Also I have checked on 3 different browsers. 

Userlevel 5
Badge +8

HI @This_network_is_C.R.A.P 

Please could you try clearing the cache and cookies from the browsers you are using and try to make your payment again?

Have you been able to log into your iD account? 

Thanks

Michelle 

Userlevel 4
Badge

As I said I have tried with 3 different browsers. You don't believe that different browsers on different devices share cookies, do you? 

Userlevel 4
Badge

Let's try with another browser, oh:

It is a FAIL. Let's try to blame the user. 

Userlevel 4
Badge

Let me spend more time to try to give my money to the ID MOBILE network. It is the best way of spending my life. 

Userlevel 5
Badge +8

HI @This_network_is_C.R.A.P 

Please could you try making a payment via our automated payment line?

Please Call 7777 from your iD phone or 0333 003 7777. Then select option 2.

Thanks

Michelle 

iD Mobile 

Userlevel 4
Badge

Billing email from id network:

Another fail. Disaster. You can't even send the email properly. 

Userlevel 6
Badge +4

HI @user2021 

We’ve been made aware of Monthly Bill emails being sent to Customers in an incorrect format, this is only impacting the email being sent not the actual bill itself. This is being looked into and we would advise not to be alarmed by the email you have received. were you able to make a payment via our automated payment line?

-Mohsin

Userlevel 4
Badge

I'm not alarmed. I'm shocked about the state of the quality of the self-services you are offering and being unable to contact anyone.

The problem is that my time is worth money and I'm spending too much time trying to do something that should be very simple, quick and seamless. 

Userlevel 4
Badge

Thanks for the email. I don’t understand anything but I’m sure it is something important you are trying to say. Probably send it when you are ready to communicate in clear way.

Userlevel 4
Badge

@Mohsin - I don’t understand why you are asking me if I have succeeded AFTER you guys decided that the problem is solved:

Not only this but you have selected the best answer and probably awarded yourself some fancy achievement badge. So why asking ME about my issue??

Userlevel 6
Badge +8

Hi @user2021,

Have you tried calling the number provided by Michelle? Doing so would solve the issue whilst you’re experiencing issues with the website you see you see, so I imagine that’s why it was marked as such.

Will

Userlevel 4
Badge

Well, if it was marked as resolved then well done and great job. 

Userlevel 6
Badge +8

No worries @user2021,

If you need anything else in the future, please do let us know.

Will

Userlevel 4
Badge

Userlevel 6
Badge +8

Everything OK @user2021?

Will

Userlevel 4
Badge

Everything OK @user2021?

Will

Your website looks very strange.