Solved

Payment doesn't work, no one cares

• 1 February 2021
  • 37 replies

Userlevel 4
Badge

Payment doesn't work, no one cares. Can’t make payment online with VISA card, nothing works. No support, phone number doesn’t work. Chat doesn’t work. If you want to know what I think about this network read my username.

icon

Best answer by Michelle 3 February 2021, 14:16

View original

This topic has been closed for comments

37 replies

Userlevel 4
Badge

I'm not alarmed. I'm shocked about the state of the quality of the self-services you are offering and being unable to contact anyone.

The problem is that my time is worth money and I'm spending too much time trying to do something that should be very simple, quick and seamless. 

Userlevel 4
Badge

I am not able to upload the picture here because of the errors. Even more things broken. 

Userlevel 4
Badge

Userlevel 4
Badge

Even visiting your website does not work. 

Userlevel 4
Badge

Userlevel 4
Badge

I'm going to wait until ID MOBILE will disconnect my phone because I'm unable to pay for the bill. Also I have checked on 3 different browsers. 

Userlevel 4
Badge

Well, if it was marked as resolved then well done and great job. 

Userlevel 4
Badge

@Will i see "The requested URL was rejected. Please consult with your administrator." again instead of the website. 

Userlevel 4
Badge

As I said I have tried with 3 different browsers. You don't believe that different browsers on different devices share cookies, do you? 

Userlevel 4
Badge

Let's try with another browser, oh:

It is a FAIL. Let's try to blame the user. 

Userlevel 4
Badge

Let me spend more time to try to give my money to the ID MOBILE network. It is the best way of spending my life. 

Userlevel 4
Badge

Billing email from id network:

Another fail. Disaster. You can't even send the email properly. 

Userlevel 4
Badge

Thanks for the email. I don’t understand anything but I’m sure it is something important you are trying to say. Probably send it when you are ready to communicate in clear way.

Userlevel 4
Badge

@Mohsin - I don’t understand why you are asking me if I have succeeded AFTER you guys decided that the problem is solved:

Not only this but you have selected the best answer and probably awarded yourself some fancy achievement badge. So why asking ME about my issue??

Userlevel 4
Badge

A new survey from Broadband Genie, which used a special tool to analyse and estimate the consumer stress levels of 344,243 tweets that were aimed at UK mobile operators, claims to have identified those that had the most stressed customers. Apparently, customers of iD Mobile are the most frustrated.

Userlevel 6
Badge +8

Have you tried refreshing it @user2021?

Will

Userlevel 6
Badge +8

Hi @user2021,

Have you purchased any data add-ons recently?

Will

Userlevel 4
Badge

A new survey from Broadband Genie, which used a special tool to analyse and estimate the consumer stress levels of 344,243 tweets that were aimed at UK mobile operators, claims to have identified those that had the most stressed customers. Apparently, customers of iD Mobile are the most frustrated.

Congratulations ID Mobile! You won! 

£2000

7078 £20000

Userlevel 4
Badge

Getting really tired. I guess the easiest solution is to find a new network. 

Tried couple of different browsers to pay money to ID Mobile, but ID mobile doesn’t accept British Pound Sterling paid with the VISA card. 

Maybe you should start sending your employees around to collect cash??

Userlevel 4
Badge

Have you tried refreshing it @user2021?

Will

What do you think? 

Userlevel 6
Badge +8

Hi @user2021,

It doesn’t really matter what I think. Have you tried refreshing it?

Will

Userlevel 7
Badge +10

@user2021,

We can’t see any issues with the website.

It’d only display this way if the site didn’t fully load therefore showing just the raw text.

Mohammed

Userlevel 6
Badge +8

Hi @Peter Harrison,

What are you trying to do?

Will

Why iD Mobile?