payment query

• 6 June 2019
  • 6 replies

I have pre paid my latest bill, including the add one that I purchased, yet you tried to take payment for my monthly bill again. How come?

6 replies

Userlevel 8
Badge +9
Hi @jackpot19

When you have direct debit for your bill it will be always taken automatically on the date that it has been setup. It is automatic process that happens every 30 days and it does not know if you prepaid or not. It is setup so you don't need to remember to do it manually every month. When you have direct debit set on your account it is not advised to pay it earlier as it will cause confusion as above.

If you have got double payment done for your last bill then anything that is an overpayment will be used as credit for your next bill or you can ask iD customer service to refund it for you.

Kind Regards.
Userlevel 2
Badge +6
Hi jackpot19

You are able to pay your bill manually but if it's paid within 2 days of the expected Direct Debit, then the Direct Debit may still be taken.

If you intend to pay your bill manually in the future, we'd recommend it's paid within 7 days of being produced.

In the circumstance that you've described, the double payment that you've made will remain on your account and go towards your next bill as Hikari has stated.

-Phil

Hi my payment was meant to be taken out on the 27th of June but because it was a weekend they didn’t take it out and was meant to take it out yesterday but it still hasn’t been taken out! Just wondering if anyone knows why 

Userlevel 6
Badge +10

Hi @Demi12,

We are sorry to hear about that! The payment should have been taken from your available bank balance the next working day following on from a weekend. As we’re a few days past that now, can you see this since posting your message? If not, please contact our Live Chat Team here so we can check out your phone account.

Ryan

Payment

I just saw in my credit report that i own 6 pound to ID Mobile, i uset to have ID number until i did transfer it to other netowrk.

And now i am unable to make that payment, can someone help me with how to make the payment, please. As i understood costumer departament its not working.

thank you

Userlevel 3
Badge +5

Hi @Alleshi 

Please contact Live Chat team are available for account related support.

They’re available between 9am – 8pm Monday to Friday and 9am- 6pm Saturday and Sunday.

Unfortunately, were working on a reduced staff due to COVID-19, and the team are extremely busy, so the Live Chat button may not always appear as `available`. If so, it may be a matter of waiting on the page, until the button appears blue, indicating that an agent is available. No need to refresh the page, this will happen automatically.

Aklima

Why iD Mobile?