Solved

Payment taken twice

• 7 April 2021
  • 6 replies

Direct debit was not taken so I paid manually. Direct debit has now been taken so money has been paid twice. How do I get a refund? Or can I leave money as credit to be taken from next bill?

icon

Best answer by Ryan 7 April 2021, 16:56

View original

This topic has been closed for comments

6 replies

Userlevel 6
Badge +10

No problem! Let us know if you need anything else. 

Ryan

Userlevel 6
Badge +10

Hi @hjones2912,

We’re sorry to hear about that. Making a manual payment close to when the Direct Debit was due will not stop the money from being taken. We can refund this back to you however if you prefer, you can leave the money on your account as credit and this will go towards your next bill. 🙂

Ryan

Hi @hjones2912,

We’re sorry to hear about that. Making a manual payment close to when the Direct Debit was due will not stop the money from being taken. We can refund this back to you however if you prefer, you can leave the money on your account as credit and this will go towards your next bill. 🙂

Ryan

do I just leave the money on the account and it will auto deduct from next debit?

Userlevel 6
Badge +10

Hi @hjones2912,

That’s correct, nothing further is needed if you wish to leave it on there as credit. Is this what you would prefer to do?

Ryan

Hi @hjones2912,

That’s correct, nothing further is needed if you wish to leave it on there as credit. Is this what you would prefer to do?

Ryan

yes that is what i will do. thank you

Why iD Mobile?