Question

Payments received is higher than monthly line rental

Hello,

I upgraded my phone and plan in June from a £20.75 plan to a £27.75 one. Subsequently i was charged £35.23 for that first month of the new plan, which i understand is the changeover cost. However for July i have been charged £35.23 again. I have no out of plan charges and my monthly line rental is £27.99 but on the app and my account it says “payments received: £35.23”. 

If anyone could give me a reason as to why i am still being charged much higher it would be greatly appreciated. 

Thank you. 

This topic has been closed for comments

3 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

Hi @rosejones 

You should be able to find the reason for the extra charges in your bill that you should have received via email or even may be visible in the iD Mobile App!

I’d recommend taking a look and seeing if you can find the culprit! If not let us know and we can take a further look.

Tom

Hello,

In my bill it literally says my monthly line rental is £27.99 but payments received are £35.23. It says my next bill so far is £28.29, this extra 30p I know is due to out of plan picture messaging. But it does not account for the extra 7.24 that has apparently been received.

I simply do not have any idea where this extra charge is coming from. I changed my plan last month and understand that extra charges were applicable however in the following month it does not seem there is any reason for £35.23 to have been taken out of my bank. 

Thank you in advance. 

Userlevel 8
Badge +9

Maybe the iD billing system’s got this wrong?

Quickest way to get this issue resolved would be to use iD Mobile’s online chat service at https://idmobile.co.uk/live-chat, and speak to an iD agent about your iD account.

The agents work until 8pm weekdays.

You can also get assistance with iD account issues using facebook or Twitter - anyway, good luck.

Why iD Mobile?