Question

Phone won't make calls, online chat is never there

• 11 July 2018
  • 4 replies

Hi,

My sim stopped being able to make calls, it will still connect to 4g just fine, but when i try and dial my phone stays silent for about 15 seconds then just pops up with "call ended"

I've tried my sim in a different phone, restarting everything, etc.

Can a member of staff please contact me so this may be resolved, as obviously it can't be done over the phone and your online chat is NEVER there.

I am physically and mentally handicapped and require my handset for emergencies, this lack of service or customer support is shocking.

4 replies

Mines down as well and also unable use the online chat. I'm guessing its down for everyone.
Userlevel 1
Both mine and my Husbands down. Can still send texts though but not good enough. Definitely not going with id when I renew. Not the first time this has happened
Both mine and my Husbands down. Can still send texts though but not good enough. Definitely not going with id when I renew. Not the first time this has happened
You are right maybe time for a change.
Userlevel 6
Badge +10
Hi @timreeves, @gadgethome, @Sibs88,

We're sorry to see that this has happened. We have recently had a network outage which affected some services. Can you please restart your device and see if everything is working again?

If not, please let me know and we'll look into this.

Thanks,
Ryan

Why iD Mobile?