Question

premium text to 88998

• 27 April 2020
  • 3 replies

Userlevel 1

I have activated premium calls and text and I have money left on my cap but I still cant receive incoming text from 88998. 

3 replies

Userlevel 1

I have exactly the same problem with the same number 88998. For over a year now, I can receive their incoming text of advertising if you like, but when I reply I never get anything back.  I only ever once got something back and that was when I first contacted them over a year ago and ever since despite me being charged 10p if I reply back I never am able to receive the message/reply back.  I once chased this up and Chris R even phoned me to explain that it was definitely not on his side the problem, that it was with my provider, and I have contacted ID at least twice about this and despite them looking into it they can’t see why it is a problem on their side, and that I have premium texts allowed switched on etc. I can get and reply to other premium text services of the same ilk no problem...so I do not understand why this behaves the way it does, it is frustrating because this service apart from being a lot cheaper than the others is way better any way. If you get to the bottom of it let me know, I was going to try again with ID but no ones available it seems at the moment

Userlevel 6
Badge +10

Hi both,

Please can you check that you have sufficient funds available within your bill cap limit? If it is too low, the text will not go through. If you require further assistance then please get in touch with us here and we’ll investigate this further. 

Ryan

Userlevel 1

I have a cap of £25.  And I have no other trouble with the other 2 premium text numbers I use for exactly the same type of service.  I assume £25 is more than enough of a cap?

Why iD Mobile?