Solved

Refund of overpayment

• 31 December 2020
  • 3 replies

Hello. My contract ended in July 2020 and I have been paying the same amount that I paid for the last 2 years. When I looked under ‘change my plan’ I saw that I could have been paying as little as £6 for double the amount of data and unlimited calls and texts. Why was the amount I was being billed not changed automatically? I would like to request a refund for this amount as I have paid off the phone. Please let me know how this can happen. Thank you.

icon

Best answer by Ryan 4 January 2021, 17:25

View original

This topic has been closed for comments

3 replies

Userlevel 6
Badge +10

Hi @Azariayo,

The plan will remain at the same price until you choose to upgrade yourself or until we are contacted to either carry out the change or cancel your plan. Notice is required and this is noted within the terms and conditions of your contract. I’m very sorry that we can’t offer a refund for the difference.

Ryan

Hi i got this contract in December 4th 2018 and money has been taking up till today April 1st 2021. I will like a refund of my money due and end of this contract. Thank you. 

Userlevel 6
Badge +4

Hi @Chika 

Our Live Chat | iD Mobile Network Team here is the best place to request a cancellation and requesting a refund. We’re also contactable via Facebook and Twitter if you use those platforms.

If you have trouble using those services then please let us know here and we’ll offer further support.

-Mohsin

Why iD Mobile?