Solved

Still charged after cancelling contract

I called into your call centre to close this account after I settled the final bill with yourselves through C.A.R.S.

But im still being charged for a contract i dont have or used.. please help me sort this

icon

Best answer by Will 26 August 2020, 17:25

View original

12 replies

Userlevel 1

hello i had a contract which ended on the 7th may 2020 and thought that was the end date now i am still getting billed for this contract mobile numer was 07851535642. my phone and sim were water damage so dont work anymore i need this sccount resolving now buy id helping me canceling this account and i will pay what i owe i carnt get in touch  or get to chat to anyone since lock down i did let a member of your team know that i was l;eaving on 7th may but  it aint happened can you please help me sort this problem out  i need you to send me a letter to my address

Userlevel 6
Badge +8

Hi @stusara,

We’ll drop you a Private Message now to see if we can get this resolved for you.

Will

Userlevel 1

hello i had a contract which ended on the 7th may 2020 and thought that was the end date now i am still getting billed for this contract mobile numer was 07851535642. my phone and sim were water damage so dont work anymore i need this sccount resolving now buy id helping me canceling this account and i will pay what i owe i carnt get in touch  or get to chat to anyone since lock down i did let a member of your team know that i was l;eaving on 7th may but  it aint happened can you please help me sort this problem out  i need you to send me a letter to my address

Userlevel 1

i need to talk to someone on the phone or on chat but dont no my password and on differant number now so how do i resolve this issue

Userlevel 1

Userlevel 4
Badge +10

Hi @anthony pitts 

As things stand we’re awaiting a reply to the private message we sent you on here the other day.

If you could get back to us there we’ll be happy to help further.

Userlevel 1

i can no longer log on to read your private message

Userlevel 1

Hi @anthony pitts 

As things stand we’re awaiting a reply to the private message we sent you on here the other day.

If you could get back to us there we’ll be happy to help further.

i need you to send me a cancelation letter to my address saying its canceled and also send payment slip so i can go to the bank and pay it unlesss you want to phone me and pay over the phone my moble number is REMOVEDi need you to get in touch asap

Userlevel 1

i wanted you to no i have schizophrernia and this is all making me ill again i have tried everything just going round in circles before lock down i chatted in live chat telling the id person that from the 7th may 2020 i was ending my contract you must still have all this information so please will you help me my mental health is bad right now and on the 7th may 2020 this should of bin ended as thats what it says on my contract..

I can see from this thread that someone replies to resolve an issue with still being billed for a contract that hasn't been active for ages. Hoping someone will get in touch so I can stop paying for something that isn't used. I am also closing the bank account and don't want to run into problems with arrears (for an inactive contract). Anyone help please?

Userlevel 7
Badge +10

i can no longer log on to read your private message

Hello @anthony pitts,

You’re logged in already as you’ve created a post.

You can access your Private Messages via this link: https://community.idmobile.co.uk/inbox/overview

Please reply to your PM with us so we can assist you.

We cannot send you a cancellation letter to your address but can process this via our PM once you reply to us as advised.

I understand that this situation isn’t helping you with your current medical condition and we apologise for this, however, we’re trying to help you and can’t assist until you reply to us.

Please reply to your PM and we will pick this up right away.

Mohammed

Userlevel 7
Badge +10

Hello @Libby C,

I’ll send you a PM so we can pick this up for you 

Mohammed

Why iD Mobile?