Question

Trouble Paying Bill - Payment Failing

I'm trying to pay and it keeps failing. Spoke to bank and not blocked card. There funds available so why can't I pay. Looks like lots of people having issues with this with no phone line to call

5 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +10

Hello @Deenabs,

Have you checked to make sure that the card you’re making a payment with is registered to the same billing address as that on the iD account?

It also needs to match the same name as the account holder.

How are you currently trying to pay this balance?

Mohammed

Hi

Iv checked there's enough money in my bank and the card is registered to my current address..

Last month I upgraded my phone and put in all bank details im not sure if thats got anything to do with the trouble I'm having.

Userlevel 4
Badge +10

Hi there @C.hatton48 

Could you give us some further details on the problem you’ve had?

Is it that you were already with us and that you’ve tried to do an upgrade but it hasn’t worked?  Or are you looking to start a new contract?

It’s worth double checking that the name and address on the bank account/ card you’re using for any upgrade purchase matches exactly with the name/ address details on the iD Mobile account you’re trying to upgrade. 

Or at least the name address details that your bank has for you when you’re trying to place the order.

Hi I am wondering if someone could help me I am having financial problems this month and un able to pay my full bill.

Userlevel 4

Drop them a message on Facebook or Twitter. Someone will get you sorted right away

Why iD Mobile?