Question

unable to pay bill due to corona

• 11 April 2020
  • 7 replies

I am self employed and cannot work due to corona virus therefor i have no income an no wages payed for me and my contract has cut and i need my phone is there anything i can do

7 replies

Userlevel 3
Badge +5

Hi @Robbie98 

Sorry to hear this.

My colleague will contact you shortly in relation to this. 

Aklima 

Hi I m self employed n not working because of Corona virus but unable to pay my Bill's.i have 2 contract with I'd mobile.one u have blocked so plz I need urgent help with that plz

Userlevel 3
Badge +5

@Shezal09 

I have sent you a private message with more information.

Aklima

Due to covid I stuck in India didn’t pay the bill , 

can I pay off contract, as am not using this mobile 

what to do ?

Userlevel 7
Badge +7

Hi @vibhuteabhijt,

Are you looking to disconnect the number or do you want to move the number to a different network?

Thanks,

Kash

I want to disconnect the No job for more than year , and I don’t want to move to another no can you able to help and do final settlement so I will pay off the so clear my name from credit agencies 

Userlevel 6
Badge +10

Hi @vibhuteabhijt,

We will check your account to let you know what the termination fee would be. We’ll shortly send you a Private Message to your Community account so we can discuss your issue further.

To access your messages, click your profile picture in the top right hand corner and then click ‘Private Messages’. Alternatively, if you are currently logged in, you can use the following link: https://community.idmobile.co.uk/inbox/overview

Ryan

Why iD Mobile?